Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By diegonei
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Message app

Its really wierd . Todaty I added my gmail and yahoo mail account and fired up the EMAIL app on the playbook. It shows only 5 mails (out of 200+) and only 3 emails (out of 400+) in their respective folders. I also added my facebook account. FACEBOOK messages and contacts show up but calender does not synchronize with it. Also, GMAIL contacts don't sync. As for YAHOO, it says - caIender accounts were added but I don't see anything. Calender doesn't sync. at all. I get the following message . So my question is-- does the problem with calender app still exist?? I thought it was resolved in last update. And what about google and yahoo contacts?? And also the problem with email app (only 8 emails show up)?? Or, am I doing something wrong???
    EDIT-- also nothing in any other folders-- outbox, drafts, sent items.... NOTHING
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Message app-uploadfromtaptalk1354215735001.jpg  
    Last edited by adadadad; 11-29-2012 at 02:07 PM.
    Waterloo's Finest

Global Posts
    5,409 Global Posts

Yahoo isnt a search engine
    Phones: Nokia 5110>Nokia 3360>Siemens C56>Moto RAZR>LG Chocolate>Pearl 8100>Bold 9000 >Pearl 9100 + Bold 9900 > iPhone 4S + Z10 + Bold 9000
    Tablets: 16GB Playbook > Playbook 32GB
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE SEXY GIRLS IN YOGA PANTS CHANNEL

C000288CC
    __________________________________________________ ___________________________
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Default Re: Message app

Quote Originally Posted by Bold_until_Hybrid_Comes View Post
    Yahoo isnt a search engine
    You mean?? Didn't understand anything.. Can you make it clear???
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  

I really need some help...

Ignore him, he's just mad at Yahoo's CEO.

If I were you, I'd delete all accounts, delete the wifi network from the PlayBook, 3finger and try again.

After the boot, connect back to WiFI and add them again. Let us know how it goes.
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #6  

Quote Originally Posted by diegonei View Post

If I were you, I'd delete all accounts, delete the wifi network from the PlayBook, 3finger and try again.

After the boot, connect back to WiFI and add them again. Let us know how it goes.
    THANKS!!! Going to do it right now and will report back right away. Meanwhile, I'm interested to know - why is he mad at Yahoo's CEO????

She's been trashing BlackBerry since she took over. Latest bs was her reasoning for making employees drop BlackBerry devices and migrate to iOS/Android/WP - they need to know what users do and how they interact with Yahoo to provide the best service.

The only problem with that reasoning is that she's forgetting 80 million users are using BlackBerry phones and 2 million are on PlayBooks. So having a no-berry environment based on what she said is bull. Having a number of her workers use EVERY platform would be what she should do. Not have a a fragmented group. But we digress...
    Quick Help BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 10.2.1|Sideloading apps: BB10/PlayBook | Update/Reload Software: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BB7.1- - PlayBook & BB10: Just use BB Link | Battery Saving: BB7.1- - PlayBook - BB10

Got a question? diego.nei@mobilenations.com | My Apps: Papo GP | Papo GP 10 | My Channel: Project Management BBM Channel

adadadad likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

She's been trashing BlackBerry since she took over. Latest bs was her reasoning for making employees drop BlackBerry devices and migrate to iOS/Android/WP - they need to know what users do and how they interact with Yahoo to provide the best service.

The only problem with that reasoning is that she's forgetting 80 million users are using BlackBerry phones and 2 million are on PlayBooks. So having a no-berry environment based on what she said is bull. Having a number of her workers use EVERY platform would be what she should do. Not have a a fragmented group. But we digress...
    LOL.. Thanks for the effort...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Well, I did exactly as you said. but no luck it didn't fix even a single issue..

It happens...

Next in line: backup, wipe, restore backup. Make sure you have plenty of time for this, I have just wasted the better part of the day doing this.

CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

It happens...

Next in line: backup, wipe, restore backup. Make sure you have plenty of time for this, I have just wasted the better part of the day doing this.
    I have done the 'force reinstall' only about a week ago through DM. Do I really need to do it that frequently???? THANKS anyway for the help....
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

It happens...

Now I'm getting this pop up message while trying to add facebook contacts.. What should I do???
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Message app-uploadfromtaptalk1354220429225.jpg  

It's a certificate. If the site it is coming from is legitimate, then accept it.

But I have only seen those on the browser. Are you sure you don't have something Facebook open?

CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

It's a certificate. If the site it is coming from is legitimate, then accept it.

But I have only seen those on the browser. Are you sure you don't have something Facebook open?
    No, i had neither launched the facebook app nor i was using the facebook browser. I just added my facebook account. (Pull down > Accounts > Facebook)
    CrackBerry Abuser

Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

Quote Originally Posted by Vadizar View Post
    Sorry .....????

I added my account too and the certificate popped out. Big wth moment, but it was Facebook account to and a Facebook.com certificate, so all is good. If it were any other url, then it would be strange.