sorry, stable WITHOUT bridge. my pb currently has no wifi/bluetooth and waiting until i get home so i can exchange it
    i'd like to know if the bold9000 good enough for bridging the PB all day...
    05-28-11 06:58 AM
    i'd like to know if the bold9000 good enough for bridging the PB all day...
    mine was fine before before the BBM update, but post BBM update my 9000 ran down to 0mb in under 30min and the phone was unusable. so i updated to JSL v5.0 to get more free memory in case bridge just needed more memory but it too would just leak until the phone had none left. i have been off bridge for 2 weeks and the bb work fine. hopefully the pb update and bridge update isn't too far away cuz the 9900 is a couple months away.
    05-28-11 07:04 AM
    mine was fine before before the BBM update, but post BBM update my 9000 ran down to 0mb in under 30min and the phone was unusable. so i updated to JSL v5.0 to get more free memory in case bridge just needed more memory but it too would just leak until the phone had none left. i have been off bridge for 2 weeks and the bb work fine. hopefully the pb update and bridge update isn't too far away cuz the 9900 is a couple months away.
    looks like i need to upgrade my bb phone so that i can bridge to PB a whole day..
    05-28-11 07:08 AM
    Get bbos 5 and sooner. Anything older probably not having enough. 9700 9800 9780
    05-28-11 07:41 AM
    I agree with this. It's the Bridge app causing the memory leak. I used to leave the Bridge connect 24/7 and it was fine but after the Bridge update with BBM support, my phone would run down to below 2 MB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-28-11 09:11 AM
    I agree with this. It's the Bridge app causing the memory leak. I used to leave the Bridge connect 24/7 and it was fine but after the Bridge update with BBM support, my phone would run down to below 2 MB.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    how long can u make it until run down to below 2 MB ?
    05-28-11 09:46 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD