Have just factory reset my pbook and reinstalling everything. Went to reinstall memory eater but it's gone from the app store
    Anyone know why?
    02-23-13 01:43 AM
    Maybe because it's not really needed anymore. Most people used Memory Eater to unfreeze a frozen android player under OS 2.0. Since OS 2.1 dropped, a frozen android player is a rare occurrence.
    02-23-13 07:40 AM
    I find it really handy and would hate to lose it. I use it all the time to clear memory; usually brings it to around 600 - 650 mb.
    02-23-13 11:52 AM
    Hello,

Finally ! Memory Eater is back !
    Some brief recap of what happened : the app was deleted several months ago because "It makes a negative impression given to customers ." said BlackBerry on nov 29th. Well of course, my app enlightening the fact that the Android Runtime is not very well optimized is not good for BlackBerry to stay in the App World.
    So I decided to repost it: got rejected multiple times.
    My last solution was to post the same application under a new name, and after one rejection, it finally got approved today !
    As for the price, it's 2$. If you think it's too much, just let me know and I'll put the price to 1$. But please be honest.

You can find Memory Eater under the name "Task killer for BlackBerry 10 and PlayBook" on the App World.

Check out my other apps also : a free (and ad-free) launcher for the beautiful image gallery of Android, a free app with some offline maps of Paris called ParisMaps, and the better version of said app, ParisMaps+, which can track your position on an accurate Google Maps simili map and gives you also the V�lib' (public bicycles) stations. (still offline !)
    FF22 likes this.
    04-17-13 03:47 AM