Hey guys, today i tried to download a movie from there and after it prompts me to save i say okay to save to playbook. However i dont see it in my downloads. Anyone else has same problem or is downloading still not working.
    05-30-11 11:41 PM
    It definitely works because I've done it. Just keep trying. If you rename it, be sure to use the extension in the name (.mp4 or whatever).
    DX9 likes this.
    05-30-11 11:57 PM
    Got the same problem, but it works... The download is finished once you can see the movie in you video section

Probably a bug.

As mentioned above, don't forget to rename with the extension
    05-31-11 05:42 AM
    Ya. I noticed that. It was said earlier that you will not see the download process of these files. You'll only see it show up when the download is completed. Just have to be paitent and not walk away from the wifi or close the window like I did the first time. LOL
    05-31-11 06:23 AM
    Yeah, ran into this too. Before the updated to 1.3....whatever, I could see my active downloads. After that, they don't show up there anymore. I just wait what feels like an appropriate amoutn of time for the file to download, then look for it in my video folder.

Hope they fix this in the next update.
    05-31-11 09:07 AM
    When I swipe down from the top and pull down the options for the browser, I can see the progress of my active downloads by tapping the downloads tab, next to new tab and options.
    05-31-11 09:11 AM
    ive got the same problem with other dl sites too
    05-31-11 12:12 PM
    Dont worry, it's definately downloading. if you have the air browser app or one of the other file browsers you will see it in downloads with a time beside it. when it is done it will show up in your videos. i began to wonder about it too but its a non-issue.

as per why it doesnt show in the active browser downloads I have no clue
    05-31-11 01:22 PM
    It does indeed download. the extensions is a no brainer. It does download, just refuses to show up. Some of the downloads do show some dont. Kinda annoying, i hope its fixed soon. Thanks for the help, it sucks when you forget you downloading and close the browser.
    05-31-11 10:48 PM
    some folks have found that if you clear your cache it will help the file show up. Yiu might want to give that a try.
    05-31-11 11:05 PM
    does it pick up .rar extensions? anyone
    06-05-11 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD