So how do I mark all my e-mails as read within the Playbook E-mail client? (not the bridge one!) I just did a reload and signed up my account and downloaded a whole bunch of messages, strange, because I did the same some while ago and it didn't do it back then.
    05-14-12 12:23 PM
    I'm glad it isnt just me who finds this a drag.
    05-14-12 01:14 PM
    There isn't a mark all read. This is the best I can do.

Messages Options
    To access the menu options in the Messages app, swipe down from the top bezel and choose "Select" from the options.

Select � To select more than one message at a time, tap �Select�, then tap on the �select message individually� option or use two fingers to select multiple messages. You can then flag the messages for filing, mark them as read or unread, delete them or file them into a subfolder in your mailbox.

How to "mark all as read" in messages on Playbook? - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    05-14-12 02:50 PM

Select – To select more than one message at a time, tap “Select”, then tap on the “select message individually” option or use two fingers to select multiple messages. You can then flag the messages for filing, mark them as read or unread, delete them or file them into a subfolder in your mailbox.
    This is probably the best solution. It limits you to one page though. Wish you could do it for a folder. Thanks
    05-15-12 09:43 AM
    ... It limits you to one page though. ...
    See the final paragraph in this link ("To continue the selection on another screen ...")
    | http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7226443
    This post discusses selecting messages for mass deletes, but hanoirocks listed the other things you can do with a batch of selected messages.
    rcm1301 likes this.
    05-15-12 11:17 AM
    See the final paragraph in this link ("To continue the selection on another screen ...")
    | http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ml#post7226443
    This post discusses selecting messages for mass deletes, but hanoirocks listed the other things you can do with a batch of selected messages.
    Thanks - does require a little (lot) of practice
    05-15-12 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD