Hi,

In blackberry bridge emails, I have an email with a pdf attached. When I click on the attachment, it opens up Adobe reader and I can read the file. But how do I download the file to the playbook itself for offline reading? I searched for the attachment in file explorer and it is nowhere to be found. I also can't find any command to download it instead of opening within bridge.
    02-21-12 11:45 PM
    It's saved to your phone. On mine it's Media Card/BlackBerry/Documents/Bridge

An app like Files and Folders will let you transfer the file if needed. With native email now you won't have this problem though.
    02-22-12 12:29 AM
    I'm a newbie but so far I only managed to add my gmail account to the native mail app in OS2. My Blackberry Bold is issued by my company, and I have no idea how to add my company's mail account to the playbook.

Is it very likely that I won't be able to add my company's BB email account to the playbook due to security restrictions? , I don't even know what the password is for my BB email, is that the same as the PIN to unlock the phone?
    02-22-12 01:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD