Youtubes mobile site doesn't work on my PB. I prefer the simplicity of the mobile site but videos just open a black box & nothing plays. Anyone else?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 01:52 AM
    Its not meant to be played on the Playbook mostly because of the video format and resolution. Use the Desktop site it works just fine.
    05-08-11 02:00 AM
    [QUOTE=luqman24;6310293]Its not meant to be played on the Playbook mostly because of the video format and resolution. Use the Desktop site it works just fine.[/QUOTE]

unfortunately the desktop site doesn't appear to have an option for my subscriptions to show only the newest videos (the mobile site does). its strange how bb tout this as a browser without compromises yet the ipad works on youtube mobile perfectly and the PB doesnt seems like a compromise to me.
    05-08-11 09:56 AM
    What is wrong with the full site or the preloaded youtube app?
    05-08-11 11:20 AM
    What is wrong with the full site or the preloaded youtube app?
    I agree with the OP, the native YouTube app doesn't have many important features that that are found on the iOS devices and was supposed to be there from the start (eg Deleting history, signing into your account and watching videos from subscribtions, and many more). I never use the native app atleast for now. I'm cool with the desktop site until they add those features.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-08-11 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD