i love bbm on playbook....since the update i never look at my bb anymore....this thing is just awesome...im very impressed thank u rim
    05-03-11 07:05 PM
    Agreed!!! Basically it doesn't matter if we have the BB near us anymore as we can get email, BBM, phone notification… just need text messaging!! Have you tried video chat?? Thats pretty good… Also, the future looks bright.. watch the latest video's on crackberry.com website!!!
    05-03-11 07:32 PM
    i just cant believe people have so many negative comments about it...or so many issues with updates and bridging and pairing there bb's i found it easy and have no problems...im very happy with this product.......
    lgx22 likes this.
    05-03-11 07:58 PM
    Love mine !!!

The major issues are fixed, its all gravy from here!
    05-03-11 08:04 PM
    I can connect my PB with my BB via bluetooth when I'm upstairs and my BB is downstairs.
    Very happy with the range.
    05-03-11 08:07 PM
    i just cant believe people have so many negative comments about it...or so many issues with updates and bridging and pairing there bb's i found it easy and have no problems...im very happy with this product.......
    I have a Torch and the PB is buggy as **** when bridged.
    05-03-11 08:16 PM
    same here.... range is amazing
    05-03-11 08:16 PM
    Add my voice to the chorus of praises. Since day one I have been very pleased with this marriage of phone and tablet. I only wish that all the negative commenters could experience the integration that a BB phone and Playbook have provided to me. Not perfect yet, though I did not expect it to be in the beginning. I am happy to be an early Playbook adopter and looking forward to what's to come.
    05-03-11 09:00 PM
    I'm extremely happy with mine, even with some of the minor flaws like bridge browser, I know that will get better. For now I tether.
    BT and Wifi work flawlessly and connect every time.
    05-03-11 09:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD