Hey folks

I just got a great deal on a 64gb Playbook. I got it on thursday, and I'm loving it! I love how it feels and how smooth the UI is. However, I have a couple of questions.

Is there a way to mute the keyboard without muting my PB? The clicking noise is maddening.

I easily establish a BB Bridge with my Curve 9300, but I accidently disconnected it. I haven't been able to get them connected ever since. I even tried uninstalling the Bridge app and reinstalling it. Any suggestions?

Finally, I want to thank all of the PB owners who share the experiences (good & bad) on here. Reading your posts is what helped me to take the plunge on a PB. I've learned so much from reading these boards
    02-26-12 04:32 AM
    1. Go to Settings - Keyboard - scroll the Keyboard Feedback to the lowest position. That will turn the sound off

2. Regarding bridge, after you've reinstalled the software in your BB, restart both devices (your BB and PB). That's what I did and it worked like a charm.

Cheers
    sashlon and akown10t like this.
    02-26-12 04:57 AM
    For some reason I just thought the Feedback option was to do with the touch sensitivity. Thanks!
    02-26-12 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD