Okay so I'm pretty sure this is a new "feature" with OS2 because it really bothered me before...

If you type something (using OS2) and make a mistake, now when you click back on the text, a small cursor (same as when you copied and pasted previously) comes up and you can press and hold that to move within the text you entered. It makes it very easy to make small, precise selections within text. This really bothered me before and I'm very happy to see this small change.

Also, I'm noticing copy and paste and "select all" to be much more intuitive and easy to use. ALMOST don't wish for a trackpad anymore (but a right corner swipe up to reveal one would still be sweet!)
    10-20-11 01:51 PM
    its confusing at first having one stick and the menu asking to select all (you can't select something with one) but its removing a step if that's what you want. Overall its nicer. There are some other nice enhancements too
    10-20-11 01:59 PM
    its confusing at first having one stick and the menu asking to select all (you can't select something with one) but its removing a step if that's what you want. Overall its nicer. There are some other nice enhancements too
    I agree that it is a little weird to have "Select All" as the immediate pop-up... would make more sense to have just "Select Text" then you can drag it to select from where you touch. Just being able to move within text with precision is a big plus though.
    10-20-11 02:04 PM
    i also noticed. when you make corections in text boxes on web pages, the move cursor handle now comes up!!!
    10-20-11 07:01 PM
    is there a "delete" key by chance?
    10-20-11 07:17 PM
    Could someone post a picture (or 3) showcasing these things? S'il vous plait?
    10-20-11 07:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD