So, I have had my playbook for a couple weeks now and I love it. For the price you cannot get any better for multitasking or browsing while having all the apps I need. And best of all my friend regrets getting her Samsung Galaxy Tab after using the PlayBook. Also BB Bridge is cool to use with my Curve 9320 I got to replace my Android phone that has had many issues. Glad to finally be using all BlackBerry.
    chm985 and bb624 like this.
    08-24-12 03:42 PM
    So, I have had my playbook for a couple weeks now and I love it. For the price you cannot get any better for multitasking or browsing while having all the apps I need. And best of all my friend regrets getting her Samsung Galaxy Tab after using the PlayBook. Also BB Bridge is cool to use with my Curve 9320 I got to replace my Android phone that has had many issues. Glad to finally be using all BlackBerry.
    enjoy the PB
    get a HDMI cable so you can plug your PB to any HD TV with HDMI so you can watch your videos on a big screen (and use your Curve 9320 as a remote)
    08-24-12 05:13 PM
    Congrats on your new PlayBook and welcome to Crackberry....ENJOY!! Oh by the way, I luv my old PlayBook also
    08-24-12 06:11 PM
    Welcome to the blackberry world I to have to moved to a 9300 curve from a lg thrill 4g and I love the real kb and the fact I can reply to my bbm and emails from my playbook. Can't wait for sms from my playbook. Good luck with your new setup
    08-24-12 07:34 PM
    Welcome and enjoy your PB! Love mine, actually attached to me use it so much.
    08-24-12 08:16 PM
    Enjoy, mine rarely let's me down.
    08-24-12 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD