Hi
    I have been trying to find out how to view files on my PC from my Playbook, over wifi. I opened Ghost Commander, thought I'd work up the file directory in the hope of seeing something that would get me to PC files etc. However, one side of the GC page is blank and I don't know how to come 'down' from here.

Can anyone help me get this back to 'normal', please?

Here is a screen dump of it

Lost my way in Ghost Commander - pls put me straight-img_00000013.jpg

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks
    01-04-13 05:04 PM
    Slide the toolbar at the bottom to the left and then tap on "Home". If no "Home" button exists, then swipe down from the top, choose "application", then "settings",, then scroll down and choose "toolbar settings', then "customize toolbar".. Here check the box next to "Home". Now go back, back, back, etc., and try again.
    GooseberryFool likes this.
    01-04-13 06:07 PM
    @ pacoman03 - Many thanks for your help. As a result of your post, GC is now back to 'normal', I'm pleased to say.

So, for the benefit of any others, may I point out that I first needed to have the left hand side 'active', ie touch screen there, so that any commands initiated by touching the band along the bottom edge will affect the side required (hope that makes sense?) Needless to say, I first got the right hand side to get to 'Home' before I worked out why

Here is a screen dump of GC now, which I find interesting and is why I got into the muddle in the first place, looking for a way to see my files on the PC from the Playbook. So, will now continue trying to achieve this.

Thanks again, pacoman03

Lost my way in Ghost Commander - pls put me straight-img_00000014.jpg
    01-05-13 05:25 AM
    No problem. Another thing to note is that, if you've got tired old eyes, like me, or fat fingers, you can adjust font and thumbnail size in settings to make the app a bit more user friendly.
    Attached Thumbnails Lost my way in Ghost Commander - pls put me straight-img_20120939.jpg  
    GooseberryFool likes this.
    01-05-13 06:29 AM
    Pacoman, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you can create favorities by pressing the Asterisk on the pb's keyboard (or some combo like that). We could use real tutorials on Ghost and ES- and X, etc.
    cjenniti and GooseberryFool like this.
    01-05-13 08:40 AM