Went to do some Fathers Day shopping so I took my Playbook out of its Targus Truss case and slipped it into the neoprene sleeve since I didn't have any bags on my and with the Targus case it's not as pocket friendly. My first time using the sleeve and it actually came in handy as it slid very easily into my front and side pockets.

So, I couldn't find anything good at Kohls so I whipped out the PB and started browsing Best Buy to see if I could get any accessories for my dads new iPad2 (blech)....I put the sleeve in my back pocket and in the 5-10 minutes that I was browsing and walking around the store with the wife and kids, the sleeve fell somewhere. Tried to backtrack where I walked but Kohls is a pretty big store and I came up empty! I had it inverted with the bright blue on the outside so I was hoping that it'd be easy to find

Going to call tomorrow morning to see if someone found it during their cleanup at the end of the day since now I see how handy it is when I leave the house without my camera bag which is where my PB usually lives when out and about.
    06-18-11 10:36 PM
    Sorry to hear! I hope you find it!
    06-18-11 10:42 PM
    I didn't lose my neoprene case, however, mine is now ripped. I haven't dropped it, been harsh to it, rammed my playbook into it hard, but now it's ripped down the left hand side. It started with a little slit and got worse. I cannot afford 20$/�20 or so for another!
    06-19-11 11:05 AM
    I happen to have an extra one if you want to buy it off me... PM me for details.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-11 11:11 AM
    I didn't lose my neoprene case, however, mine is now ripped. I haven't dropped it, been harsh to it, rammed my playbook into it hard, but now it's ripped down the left hand side. It started with a little slit and got worse. I cannot afford 20$/�20 or so for another!
    Mine is new in the the box the playbook came in. I bought the leather sleeve. Send me �1000 yen to cover the postage and I will send you my case. PM me if you need it.
    06-19-11 12:37 PM
    Thanks for reminding me about the sleeve, mine is still in the box in my pantry. I've been using my journal case until recently when I put the otterbox on. Hope you can replace it. Thanks again, I'm sure it will come in handy sooner or later.
    06-19-11 07:37 PM
    Went to do some Fathers Day shopping so I took my Playbook out of its Targus Truss case and slipped it into the neoprene sleeve since I didn't have any bags on my and with the Targus case it's not as pocket friendly. My first time using the sleeve and it actually came in handy as it slid very easily into my front and side pockets.

So, I couldn't find anything good at Kohls so I whipped out the PB and started browsing Best Buy to see if I could get any accessories for my dads new iPad2 (blech)....I put the sleeve in my back pocket and in the 5-10 minutes that I was browsing and walking around the store with the wife and kids, the sleeve fell somewhere. Tried to backtrack where I walked but Kohls is a pretty big store and I came up empty! I had it inverted with the bright blue on the outside so I was hoping that it'd be easy to find

Going to call tomorrow morning to see if someone found it during their cleanup at the end of the day since now I see how handy it is when I leave the house without my camera bag which is where my PB usually lives when out and about.
    Canada Post is on strike now. If you want, I can send you mine in a few days when the big boys go back to work. Never used it since I ordered my PB with the journal case.
    06-19-11 07:57 PM
    I wonder if the sleeve is covered under warranty?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-19-11 08:38 PM
    I lost my shirt in Vegas.
    06-19-11 08:42 PM
    I lost my pants in Vegas...
    06-19-11 08:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD