It is the root source of hubba hubba.

Hope that helps.
    Typical!
    08-20-13 02:48 PM
    I am still running the PlayBook and Torch 9810 combo. I do not have regular internet. The 9810 is the gateway to the internet for all of my devices (laptop, PS3, and PlayBook. It is the Mobile Hotspot and Bridge functions that allow me to do so much with this setup. Is there any reason why I should upgrade to a BlackBerry 10 device? The bridge functions are very important to me. This whole setup allows me to use one data connection for all communications. I am trying to find a reason why I should move up to the next platform. Any suggestions?
    08-24-13 01:45 PM
    I am still running the PlayBook and Torch 9810 combo. I do not have regular internet. The 9810 is the gateway to the internet for all of my devices (laptop, PS3, and PlayBook. It is the Mobile Hotspot and Bridge functions that allow me to do so much with this setup. Is there any reason why I should upgrade to a BlackBerry 10 device? The bridge functions are very important to me. This whole setup allows me to use one data connection for all communications. I am trying to find a reason why I should move up to the next platform. Any suggestions?
    If you look at post #8 in this thread by offyoutoddle, BB10 phones will still give you access to the internet via Bridge and hotspot wifi. You won't get much beyond that.

Whether you should move up or not, well, that's definitely optional, but at least the BB10 Bridge will provide what you need, minimally, at the moment.
    08-24-13 07:22 PM
    Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!
    and if apple had the hub for an ios feature you all would be whining that blackberry didn't come up with it 1st.they are damned if they do and damned if they don't in a lot of your eyes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    08-24-13 07:40 PM
    I have run multiple updates a d leaks and i have never any issues with pairing the two. Hope it works out for u. Long live the PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    08-24-13 07:45 PM
    Yes I do, Don't! I think waiting for a couple updates may make sense. If they work it out, great! If not, then stay with what works for you until someone else comes up with what does. That is what I am doing. I would already have a Z10 if the bridge worked.
    08-24-13 08:57 PM
    and if apple had the hub for an ios feature you all would be whining that blackberry didn't come up with it 1st.they are damned if they do and damned if they don't in a lot of your eyes.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    You are right, BB IS DAMNED!
    08-25-13 11:16 AM
32 12