Hi All, looking at getting a case and keyboard for my playbook, not willing to spend �80+ on the official one so was looking at the one in the below link:

IVSO�Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard Leather Case Cover: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

anyone tried this keyboard and have any impressions on it?? still seems a little pricey but i'd love to have a proper keyboard for it!

The other solution i was looking at was getting a case with a stand for about �4 and then just have a loose bluetooth mini keyboard to use with it. Tried having a search for similar threads but not coming up with much, so if anyone has any recommendations or things to avoid etc, i'd love to hear them
    12-05-12 10:44 AM
    It looks like the swipes would be hindered by the border around the device and you wont get the touchpad from the official keyboard. Personally, I just went with an Apple BT keyboard and mouse combo so I can use any case I want for the situation.
    12-05-12 12:37 PM
    Hmm, didn't consider the hindrance of swipes, schoolboy error! Think i'll just get the case with the built in stand i've seen and keep an eye out for a mini BT keyboard to pair with it, go down that route.
    12-05-12 01:51 PM
    If you have a BlackBerry smartphone you can use the smartphone keyboard to enter text of the BlackBerry PlayBook via BlackBerry Bridge. Thiss works fine unless you will be typing a lot.
    12-05-12 03:07 PM
    I have the latest hipstreet keyboard and Microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse they work awesome with my playbook nice and compact and great quality. Since getting these I use my playbook alot more now than my iPad. great for traveling on the plane fits perfect on the fold down tables.
    12-05-12 03:08 PM
    I've got a galaxy s2 phone, bought the playbook on an impulse and not been disappointed so far (no buyers remorse which is unusual for me!)
    I've gone for a cheap case with stand and a generic bluetooth keyboard, couldn't see the hipstreet keyboard for less than �50, which is a little too much for my liking.
    12-05-12 04:15 PM
    In the past I got one from ebay like this one which to my eyes is the same as the one in your link. I think you will be disappointed. Soon the bottom holders will hang due to the PB's weight and swiping from the bottom bezel will be affected. My experience with the ebay keyboards is a bad one (constant bluetooth connection drops and double characters). I was typing for 5 mins and I was spending another 5mins to correct what I had typed.
    12-05-12 05:15 PM
    Use bridge and type from your phone!
    12-05-12 05:18 PM
    In the past I got one from ebay like this one which to my eyes is the same as the one in your link. I think you will be disappointed. Soon the bottom holders will hang due to the PB's weight and swiping from the bottom bezel will be affected. My experience with the ebay keyboards is a bad one (constant bluetooth connection drops and double characters). I was typing for 5 mins and I was spending another 5mins to correct what I had typed.
    Yeah, I bought a very similar keyboard and case as pictured in the eBay website. I found the keys too soft and gave the keyboard and case to my mother; she enjoys using the keyboard and the softer keys are easier on her fingers. I have a Hip Street Bluetooth Keyboard and Case as well as a BlackBerry Case and Bluetooth Keyboard; both work well.
    12-05-12 06:34 PM
    I got one from ebay for �18, the holders are at the top with proper cutouts for front camera and light sensor. not had a single issue and perfect for meetings, train and other use. sometimes wish it had a mousepad, but not worth the 4 times price to moan, just hook us an old bt mouse.

I'm not complaining at this price!
    12-06-12 11:04 AM