Can anyone help? I have the Android player loaded on the playbook. However, I am having difficulties loading the apps to the Android player. I have the JDK on the PC as well as the Andriod SDK. I tried to follow the 27 steps that was posted but no luck. Can someone help me with what I am missing or doing wrong. Thanks again.
    07-23-11 11:44 AM
    You might be best served posting over in the "27 steps" thread. Regardless, are you changing the items in red (in the 27 steps) that should be changed for your particular setup?
    07-23-11 12:05 PM
    How to quick load multiple .apks
    Notes: Make sure PlayBook is in Development Mode and that Android Ploayer is installed and running!

Before everything:
    Install the Android Player with BBHTool or Side-loading app of your choice.

1. Download BBHTool: http://www.theiexplorers.com/BBHTool-Alpha.zip
    2. Extract all the contents of the .zip
    3. Launch BBHTool.exe
    4. Click PlayBook tab
    5. Enter PlayBook IP/Password
    6. Click Add Files
    7. Select .apk files you would like to install
    8. Click Open
    9. Checkmark all .apk files you would like to have installed
    10. Click Install.
    11. Wait for installation to complete
    12. Enjoy!
    Last edited by lyricidal; 07-24-11 at 09:46 AM.
    07-23-11 12:20 PM
    I installed the BBHtool. It lets me drag and drop the APK files, but there is no option for downloading them.It only has a check box and that does not load them.
    07-25-11 08:31 PM
    I installed the BBHtool. It lets me drag and drop the APK files, but there is no option for downloading them.It only has a check box and that does not load them.
    Checkmark the one you want to install then you click Install It at the bottom
    07-25-11 08:35 PM
    I did the checkmark. But did not see the install option on the screen. I scrolled as far as I could. am I missing something?
    07-26-11 12:16 PM
    I did the checkmark. But did not see the install option on the screen. I scrolled as far as I could. am I missing something?
    it should look like this:

07-26-11 04:44 PM
    When oppening BBHTool it shows a dialog box saying : Java Runtime Environment not detected. Functions on the Playbook tab may not work correctly. but i just cliked ok and tried to load the .apk files, but when i hit install it showed that message again, and then saied the .apk files were NOT succesfully installed ! And yes i have JRE installed, version 6 update 25 and 26.
    Last edited by aris20; 07-27-11 at 07:24 AM.
    07-27-11 07:12 AM
    it should look like this:

Thank you for the response. The problem I'm having is the window does not show me all the options on the bottom. I cuts off just below the browse section on the bottom. How do I get the full screen?
    07-27-11 09:27 AM
    08-05-11 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD