Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CrackBerry User

Size. 10" is too big. 7" is just right. Makes it very portable.
    Camera. Couldn't do without it.
    Bridge.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

1) the feel of it in my hand...guess its material worksmanship and form factor all rolled into one
    2) the UI thats became second nature after15 min
    3) bridge: getting ur phone on a big screen when u need to....honestly, isnt that just a great idea?! i dont want native PIM, just make the bridge better
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    1,505 Global Posts

it's shiny
    fits in my purse
    black

jk but too many to list I love this thing.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    369 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #29  

yes. changing apps with bezel swipe is indeed a neat feature.

now since the bridge has been working properly i have been very pleased with its performance. it is really useful and clever.

now to see how RIM will fair in international markets. they will need to perhaps release more updates to match each market requirements in terms of language support etc..

it can become a hit but they need to keep their focus on the business side of it as of now. let RIM not try to get involved in the entertainment side yet before they have a full list of apps (including the android one) otherwise, they may self destruct and get destroyed by apple. put the effort in improving the business functionality because its an easy seller to organizations already using thousands of BB hand sets.
    i would like to see proper business apps like note taking..hand writing recognition notes..notes to text...also improve the docs to go and other programs...
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    295 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SmakBerry View Post
    it's shiny
    fits in my purse
    black

jk but too many to list I love this thing.
    totally agree with the black....its just sexy. and that finish on the back.....droooool. i've mentioned it before somewhere..... it feels like a ur holding a thinkpad.
    CrackBerry Addict

1. BlackBerry Bridge
    2. native BBM (when its released - LoL)
    3. video camera, keyboard, screen res, slim form factor, bezel swipe functions....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Global Posts
    33,007 Global Posts
    PIN
    PIN:K Floyd!

1) The screen, resolution, size, etc, it just LOOKs beautiful and is the perfect size!
    2) The UI, the swiping the screen gestures, the ability to multitask and much MUCH more!
    3) The Apps (ok hear me out!) It's so much fun to check every day and to see new apps appear, AND there are plenty of gems. The interface is great too, with the ability to see ratings and notifications of app updates. PLUS so much more is coming ANDROID APPS!!!!! And the Native SDK! It's what the apps will BE in a few months!
    CrackBerry User

1. the Bridge. I love the fact that I don't have to physically "sync" anything or depend on a web interface; I also love the fact that my BB data does not stay on the Playbook itself unless I want it to.
    2. the Screen. Not only is the responsiveness and resolution awesome, but YOU CAN SEE IT IN THE SUNLIGHT! Now, really, how totally cool is that? (my friends with iPads are totally jealous of that little item, by the way)
    3. The size/heft. As one person said earlier, it feels as solid as a classic ThinkPad; the smaller size means more portable, easier to hide than the iPad if needed.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Just 3?

1.- The UI and the bezel gestures; i just love the UI, its so intuitive, smooth and such a pleasure to use overall.
    2.- 7" form factor; its just perfect IMO, easy to hold and very portable, also its the best form factor for reading books, if only there was a way for sideloading epubs to the device...
    3.- Bridge; even with all its issues i think Bridge is what separates the PB from the other tablets, i can see other companies copying this feature in the future, its just such a great idea, i cant wait to see what developers do with the bridge API on their apps, and i hope RIM keeps adding more functionallity and iron out the bugs and overall speed.

Other features i love about my playbook are the screen quallity, the stereo speakers, flash in the browser and the cameras. Overall i've been incredibly happy with this device, it sure has its flaws and some features are definitely lacking, but the hardware is there, we just need RIM and some key 3rd party developers to get their act together and start delivering the awesomeness to the Playbook.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    432 Global Posts

Another thing that I've received compliments on on some of my recordings is the audio quality of the recordings. The dual mics provide very crisp and clear sound that people pick up on right away.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,062 Global Posts
    PIN
    284371E4

1. excellent hardware
    2. blackberry bridge
    3. browser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12