I know that Staple.ca has a $50 off coupon on the Playbook already but let's use this thread to post new coupons for the Playbook. We already have Canada covered but most of us live in the U.S. so if anyone knows of coupons from Best Buy or Staples post here!
    03-25-11 05:29 PM
    yeah those coupons are really flowing in !
    03-26-11 11:49 PM
    Its not playbook specific but you can go on ebay and for $2-$5 buy a Coupon that gives you $25 off a purchase of $100 or more. Read the fine print as some of these coupons exclude technology purchases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-27-11 09:25 AM
    I know that Staple.ca has a $50 off coupon on the Playbook already but let's use this thread to post new coupons for the Playbook. We already have Canada covered but most of us live in the U.S. so if anyone knows of coupons from Best Buy or Staples post here!
    Do you know where to find the coupon for Canada?

nevermind, google and our wonderful forms got it quickly
    03-27-11 09:32 AM
    Its not playbook specific but you can go on ebay and for $2-$5 buy a Coupon that gives you $25 off a purchase of $100 or more. Read the fine print as some of these coupons exclude technology purchases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Is this for Staples or Best Buy?
    03-27-11 12:12 PM
    Do you know where to find the coupon for Canada?

nevermind, google and our wonderful forms got it quickly
    Staples has now posted that coupons cannot be used to preorder the Playbook. They have also cancelled alot of the orders that did.
    03-30-11 07:34 AM
    Cashback may be available for some merchants, albeit 1-3%.

I have yet to find any coupons for Office Max, Office Depot or Staples that can be used on technology in the States.
    03-30-11 10:15 AM
    Staples has now posted that coupons cannot be used to preorder the Playbook. .
    That is true.
    Reading the fine print: the weekly coupon for $25 off $150 on-line or phone orders specifically excludes 'tablets'.

If you wait a week or so after release there will likely be a Best Buy or Staples $25 or so 'gift card' with purchase (not an advertised reduced price as regulated by RIM).
    03-30-11 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD