Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. Smiley88's Avatar
    Developer - ToySoft

    Posts
    4,672 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,673 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

    Default Leather Case Jacket Cover or Gel from eBay?

    Anyone ordered or have suggestions on leather case or gel on ebay?
  2. joeybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #2  

    Default

    I ordered a leather folio case abd got it a few days ago. Quality seems good and it was only about $15. Its so lonely being empty though :P

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  3. SoCalTrophyWife's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    16 Posts
    PIN
    :Private:
    #3  

    Default

    Stupid question....

    My aunt has an iPad case that has a cover and to open it you just flip it over the iPad itself. Is that a folio case?
  4. greatwiseone's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,977 Posts
    #4  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by joeybee View Post
    I ordered a leather folio case abd got it a few days ago. Quality seems good and it was only about $15. Its so lonely being empty though :P

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Which folio case did you order? I've been thinking of getting one myself. Thanks!
  5. joeybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SoCalTrophyWife View Post
    Stupid question....

    My aunt has an iPad case that has a cover and to open it you just flip it over the iPad itself. Is that a folio case?
    Yup that's it.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    SoCalTrophyWife likes this.
  6. joeybee's Avatar
    CrackBerry Abuser

    Posts
    407 Posts
    #6  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by greatwiseone View Post
    Which folio case did you order? I've been thinking of getting one myself. Thanks!
    Here's a link to the ebay item. The seller should have some new ones up. http://m.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=300532328599&emvAD=360x480&sv=30 0532328599

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  7. 4sapps's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #7  

    Default

    If you don't mind waiting 10 to 20 days for it to come from Hong Kong - it is a great case. I am looking for the same case in another color besides black - like red, purple, green, but i want it by next week when I get my PB.
  8. Smiley88's Avatar
    Developer - ToySoft

    Posts
    4,672 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,673 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #8  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4sapps View Post
    If you don't mind waiting 10 to 20 days for it to come from Hong Kong - it is a great case. I am looking for the same case in another color besides black - like red, purple, green, but i want it by next week when I get my PB.
    Best buy and future shop have the RIM stuff and they cost $40-$50. I ordered some screen protectors. Just figuring out if I want a case or gel.
  9. 4sapps's Avatar
    CrackBerry User

    Posts
    40 Posts
    #9  

    Default

    I got a skin to protect the outside and a sleeve to put it in on ebay. It was cheap, so if I don't like it I did not lose much $$. I will continue to keep my out for colorful cases - folio's
  10. dkingsf's Avatar
    CrackBerry Genius

    Posts
    1,692 Posts
    #10  

    Default

    I've checked the Kindle Nook leather folio at Staples. Fits the playbook perfectly. 14.95 US
  11. mgm1979's Avatar
    CrackBerry Addict

    Posts
    563 Posts
    Global Posts
    572 Global Posts
    #11  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkingsf View Post
    I've checked the Kindle Nook leather folio at Staples. Fits the playbook perfectly. 14.95 US
    ooooo...I hadn't thought of that, the dimensions are really similar, huh? I'll have to expand my case search then...although, I have a feeling I'll just fall back to the Otterbox, anyway.

    What about rooCases - anyone know if they're planning on jumping into the PlayBook pool? They've got a zippered 'folio for the Xoom that kinda caught my eye...
  12. Smiley88's Avatar
    Developer - ToySoft

    Posts
    4,672 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,673 Global Posts
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #12  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dkingsf View Post
    I've checked the Kindle Nook leather folio at Staples. Fits the playbook perfectly. 14.95 US
    does it have the stand so that i can watch movies without holding it? I might wait until my PB arrives. Ordering from eBay takes forever to arrive from HK

Posting Permissions