- 11-16-2012, 06:39 PM #6
Backup, wipe, reload, let us know.
- CrackBerry Genius
11-18-2012, 04:09 AM #9
- 3,832 Posts
- BBM is useless to me. Now I can't delete it!
Latest OS not so good?
This is a wide spread issue.
One, I hope will be corrected and soon.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9850Verizon Z10 STL100-4 OS: v10.2.0.1791
Playbook OS v184.108.40.2066
Is the Z10 the next PlayBook? Incomplete and soon to be abandoned?
- CrackBerry User
11-18-2012, 01:29 PM #10
- 74 Posts
I am surprised that some say they have no problems. Perhaps it just has to do with complexity of some sites and the number of ads that they load that each look for cookies?
If there is a fix, I would love to know what it is!
- By jmb320 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2009, 12:10 AM
- By Limeta in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-2009, 10:11 PM
- By hamanwho in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - FeedbackReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-2009, 06:56 PM
- By sleepyguy332 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-2009, 05:16 AM
- By J-Nic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-2008, 10:33 PM