- 11-16-12, 05:25 PM #3
I'm with taz.... Mine seems to be fine. Mind you I just got my PB the day after the update occured so I don't know what the previous one was like, but I haven't been unimpressed with it at all.
- 11-16-12, 05:39 PM #6
Backup, wipe, reload, let us know.Forum Rules: Community Rules & Guidelines Quick Help: BLACKBERRY HELP 101 | OS Arquive: BB10 | Direct load Android (APK) Apps : BB10 (10.2.1+) |Sideloading : BB10 10.2.0-/PlayBook |Google Play Store: BB10 |Update/Reload Software: BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Debrick: BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Backup 3rd Party Apps: BBOS | Battery Saving : BBOS - PlayBook - BB10 | Dead Battery: Stack Charging | BB AppWorld: Refunds
My Apps: Papo GP | My Channel: Project Management
- 11-18-12, 03:09 AM #9
Latest OS not so good?
This is a wide spread issue.
One, I hope will be corrected and soon.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9850Verizon Z10 STL100-4 - Retired/Backup
Playbook - Retired
HTC One M9 - Daily Driver
- CrackBerry User
11-18-12, 12:29 PM #10
- 74 Posts
I am surprised that some say they have no problems. Perhaps it just has to do with complexity of some sites and the number of ads that they load that each look for cookies?
If there is a fix, I would love to know what it is!
- By jmb320 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-10-09, 11:10 PM
- By Limeta in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-01-09, 09:11 PM
- By hamanwho in forum Buy, Sell, Trade - FeedbackReplies: 0Last Post: 05-01-09, 05:56 PM
- By sleepyguy332 in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 04-19-09, 04:16 AM
- By J-Nic in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 5Last Post: 09-01-08, 09:33 PM