Am I the only one who has this problem? I tried google and the search on crackberry but doesn't seem to be many threads on it.

I've been trying to watch online streams but it chokes up and lags and stutters constantly. I currently have a 15mbps connection and I don't have this problem with any of my other devices that use wifi.

It basically plays, then chokes up like its buffering then does it again. I've tried lowering stream quality to 480p and it is still the same. My playbook is only a few months old and up to date so I'm wondering what's going on or if anyone has a fix for this?
    07-06-12 11:54 AM
    Clear cache, history, cookies

Try private browsing see if that does anything
    07-06-12 12:04 PM
    This happens to me when trying to watch CNN live streaming shows. When I watch CNN videos I don't have that problem. Very strange.
    07-06-12 10:09 PM
    You are not the only one im having the same problem I have looked for a better media player in BB app world and I didn't see anything that looked good.
    That being said I am def a analog man in a digital world.
    I just got a 32gig playbook for work because we use BB phones on the sprint network I have a bb curve as I said I got the playbook for emails pdf and word doc so I don't go blind trying to read and write on my curves small screen. I love the idea of the playbook but I cant even get thru a you tube video in the lowest quality without it getting hung up very frustrating to say the least. so any suggestions to improve the quality of my PB experience would be greatly appreciated.
    I have time warner cable internet with a netgear router that I have no complaint with the speed at least on my laptop or on my desktop.
    07-07-12 05:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD