So... let me understand. You wrote in post # 25 that you reinstalled the software in 9 minutes and now it's working????? I thought you wrote in post # 10 that you had already reinstalled the software??? Something doesn't make sense here.
    10-30-12 10:34 AM
    So glad to hear you got Kobo working again. I am an avid reader and probably have at least 75 books on my pb. I was wondering if you've ever considered downloading an epub reader? Personally I prefer Book Reader (AppWorld for $.99 I think) but there are a couple of other good ones as well. Having a 3rd party reader has enabled me to pick up books from other sites (free and paid) in several different formats (mine are mostly epub but there are several different choices). Some books I wanted weren't offered in the Kobo store and this way I have different options. Anyway, glad you're up and running - happy reading!

P.S. Sorry I don't know about the download size difference as I've done everything OTA.
    adadadad likes this.
    10-30-12 10:42 AM
    So... let me understand. You wrote in post # 25 that you reinstalled the software in 9 minutes and now it's working????? I thought you wrote in post # 10 that you had already reinstalled the software??? Something doesn't make sense here.
    whatever you say, doesn't make sense. in post 10, I wrote I uninstalled and then reinstalled the KOBO app. Still, it didn't work. In post 25, I stated, I did a wipe and reinstalled a fresh OS through desktop manager. Yes, it took only 9 minutes. I use 4G connection. download speed never goes below 5 MB/s.
    10-30-12 11:51 AM
    So glad to hear you got Kobo working again. I am an avid reader and probably have at least 75 books on my pb. I was wondering if you've ever considered downloading an epub reader? Personally I prefer Book Reader (AppWorld for $.99 I think) but there are a couple of other good ones as well. Having a 3rd party reader has enabled me to pick up books from other sites (free and paid) in several different formats (mine are mostly epub but there are several different choices). Some books I wanted weren't offered in the Kobo store and this way I have different options. Anyway, glad you're up and running - happy reading!

P.S. Sorry I don't know about the download size difference as I've done everything OTA.
    hey, I was just wondering if there was a workaround to read epub format. didn't even know, such an app existed. thanks a lotttttttttt..... going to download it right away. thanks for the much needed information. I purchased my playbook only 3 months ago (I already have bold 9930). and I joined the forum on 25th of this month. so, don't know much about apps. thanks again.
    Regards..
    10-30-12 12:02 PM

hey, downloaded that app and I must say, I'm fully satisfied. I have been looking for this. I'm all thanks to you.
    11-02-12 02:38 AM
    Are you looking shoes for your family? Why not have a look on tods womens shoes? They have superior quality and fashion style. tods mens shoes are the perfect shoes designed for men.
    you mean????
    11-02-12 03:24 AM
    Are you looking shoes for your family? Why not have a look on tods womens shoes? They have superior quality and fashion style. tods mens shoes are the perfect shoes designed for men.
    I think you can buy a pair for me if you are that interested. Are you fooling around here. Save your precious time.
    11-02-12 03:25 AM
    I didn't find this thread, but you can benefit from my experience of trying to read a book on a Blackberry here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...86#post7711986
    11-04-12 03:17 PM
    I didn't find this thread, but you can benefit from my experience of trying to read a book on a Blackberry here
    http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...86#post7711986
    Althought they are both Kobo apps, the PlayBook version and the JavaVM version have little in common.
    12-30-12 10:39 AM
34 12