My keyboard on my playbook sometimes disappears when in the browser and using a bluetooth mouse. As soon as I click on a field in the browser to type a message then move the mouse pointer down to the keyboard to type, the keyboard closes. Is this a virus it never used to happen just been doing this since the last upgrade 2101088. I'm using a rocket fish bluetooth mouse version rf-btmse. Its as if half the time when I move my mouse pointer in a downwards motion the PB is interpreting this as a downward swipe and closes the Keyboard. Then I have to close the browser and relaunch it to get it to work. Any suggestions?? My playbook is hooked up to my tv via hdmi cable if anyone is wondering why I need a bt mouse.
    12-08-12 04:37 PM
    You can't use your mouse to do a corner swipe to bring the keyboard back up?
    12-08-12 07:44 PM
    Definitely try swiping from the lower left corner towards the middle of the screen to open the keyboard. Hopefully that will keep the mouse pointer on top of the keyboard so you can use it to type.
    12-08-12 08:38 PM
    Nope, it is not supposed to work that way. I just tried it using CB.com with my Apple bluetooth "laser travel" mouse. Using the mouse, I scrolled down to this box, did a left click inside the box, the virtual keyboard popped up, I used the mouse to click on a few letters, and started typing this response.

Hate to suggest it, but normal troubleshooting advice would say to delete the mouse from the PB bluetooth list, then a PB restart, also restart your mouse, and then do the BT pairing again. Let us know if that works.
    12-09-12 09:31 AM
    Im sick of the keyboard going down after about 3 seconds into typing a comment on the CB blog posts. Im ready to throw this thing some times
    12-09-12 10:50 AM
    You can't use your mouse to do a corner swipe to bring the keyboard back up?
    Yes i can bring the keyboard back up with corner swipe but as soon as you bring the mouse back up to click on the field to start typing the keyboard then disappears again.
    12-09-12 08:09 PM