Hi all,

On the onscreen keyboard when entering a web address you get a little button near the bottom right handside that allows you to get the .com and if held it allows you to select .org etc.... can you get it to have .co.uk as those are the web addresses that I'm going to be using?

And this is my first post using my new Playbook, gotta say that this thing is amazing, loving it and can't wait for the 2.0 update, for me its going to make it the best tablet out, its very nearly there already

Thanks in advance.
    08-26-11 05:28 PM
    As far as I know, there are only two options for the keyboard: Backspace and swear.
    But, see if changing the language settings will help. be nifty if it did, but doubtfull.
    FF22 likes this.
    08-26-11 06:09 PM
    I don't think there's anyway to do that unfortunately. I've tried changing the language settings from the keyboard and the options menu. No dice. But I did notice that "airplane mode" is called "flight mode" under the UK settings lol..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 06:12 PM
    lol, yeah I noticed that too, looks like you can't, silly really!

On a side note does anyone know where I can find the pdf's that I have just downloaded so that I can delete them, the only place I can see them is if I open adobe reader but you can't delete them?

Also how do I keep caps lock on, it only stays on for 1 key press?

Cheers
    08-26-11 07:00 PM
    Ignore the 2nd question, just found it by holding the caps button for a few seconds longer!
    08-26-11 07:02 PM
    Download an app called 'File Browser', it's free and let's you delete and rename files.

Apple Crumble likes this.
    08-26-11 07:05 PM
    Download an app called 'File Browser', it's free and let's you delete and rename files.

Hi, thanks for the heads up, looks like they are charging for it now though!
    08-26-11 07:09 PM
    Air Browser is FREE.

There is a downloads folder. If you download an attachment to an email it generally gets saved and opened from your phone and will be saved on the SD card.
    08-26-11 07:17 PM
    Just got AIR Browser for free, doesn't look as good but it at least allowed me to delete the files, thanks again guys
    08-26-11 07:18 PM
    Air Browser is FREE.

There is a downloads folder. If you download an attachment to an email it generally gets saved and opened from your phone and will be saved on the SD card.
    Cool, thanks for the extra info
    08-26-11 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD