Yes on the bridge browser, seems fine on the wifi browser. I do have a tour with OS 5.

Interesting that the bridge is much better on OS 6, does that mean that browser is faster on OS 6? Bluetooth?

In Nov. when I get my upgrade, right now anyway I'm planning on getting the bold touch.
    That's odd, a lot of people say OS5 works better with bridge - I wouldn't know - I never upgraded.
    07-31-11 05:18 PM
    That's odd, a lot of people say OS5 works better with bridge - I wouldn't know - I never upgraded.
    I don't know either. That's what quarkie said a tech told him.
    07-31-11 05:20 PM
    Happens ALL THE TIME when trying to log into Crackberry.com. It happens a few other places but it usually only takes one time to bring it back up and it stays. On Crackberry I have to bring it back up 3-4 times...VERY ANNOYING!!!
    07-31-11 08:49 PM
    What OS is on your phone?
    07-31-11 08:52 PM
    Yes on the bridge browser, seems fine on the wifi browser. I do have a tour with OS 5.

Interesting that the bridge is much better on OS 6, does that mean that browser is faster on OS 6? Bluetooth?

In Nov. when I get my upgrade, right now anyway I'm planning on getting the bold touch.
    Yeah, I've got a Bold on 5. I tried upgrading to OS 6 & coudlnt' stand the interface - I couldn't find anything. So, I went back to the last possible 5. I've heard all things bridge are better on 6. I'm debating trying it again. Or, I may hold my ground until I can get the Bold Touch. To me, OS 6 organization would make more sense with a touch screen.
    08-01-11 03:43 PM
    Trying to type emails on the PB is so frustrating. The keyboard constantly disappears when i hit the spacebar, other times right in the middle of a word. Hate that! I love my PB but that is a definite pet peeve.
    08-04-11 04:42 PM
    Trying to type emails on the PB is so frustrating. The keyboard constantly disappears when i hit the spacebar, other times right in the middle of a word. Hate that! I love my PB but that is a definite pet peeve.
    Two words:

Bluetooth keyboard.
    08-04-11 06:15 PM
    its happening to me as well
    08-05-11 12:39 PM
    mainly on a facebook game page ans is very fustrating
    08-05-11 12:59 PM
    Just curious if everyone having the problem is running OS 5 on their phones. I was told by tech support that, since I'm running 5.x no one will look into it because the obvious solution is to upgrade my phone; bridge is known to work much better on 6.x. But if it's happening outside bridge and/or with OS 6.x then we need to gang up on tech support & get it fixed.
    08-05-11 01:51 PM
    This happens to me too. As blackjack said, I would prefer the PB would stop 'helping' me with it and I can bring up the keyboard myself.

This is such an annoying thing and I hope it is fixed with the next update.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 03:35 PM
    This is making google.com useless on my PB but I found this which I will use instead, google.com without suggestions: Google
    08-19-11 04:39 AM
    It actually happens to me all the time when I'm typing what Im searching for in Google. I'll type a few letters and then it disappears
    yep, same here
    11-01-11 07:06 PM
    Hummm, I just hit the x stop button or let the page finish loading and never have a problem. Even when logging into crackberry which seemed to be one of the worst, hit x, type name and password and go.
    11-01-11 07:18 PM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD