Ok guys i know this might be a weird post, but i had to let you all know i just ordered a playbook just because you all make it look so damn good!!

I mean, i have my laptop, i have my 9810, i have a PS3 so i dont really see the point of a tablet and im not even sure what is the use im going to have for it, but you all made it sound so good in every aspect, so useful, so lifechanging, and so incredibly inexpensive that i couldnt help ordering one.

Im not in the US so i guess it will take me about a week to receive it, but i wanted you guys to know how good your are selling this thing, RIM should give you all a cookie or something.

Cant wait!
    04-16-12 04:50 PM
    Lol damn, way to go, but I hope you won't be dissapointed with it :P

Either way we are always here to help
    04-16-12 04:57 PM
    Oh you do need one.

You will find it is a very useful part of your electronic stock pile. I find I use it more than my laptop, which I never thought would happen.
    nazreil25 and Creaulx like this.
    04-16-12 04:57 PM
    SAME HERE!!!, at first I had my doughts soon after i found myself using it everywhere including the bathroom hahahah!!! I�m in Mexico by the way.
    04-16-12 05:44 PM
    Use it to watch movies on the plane
    04-16-12 06:29 PM
    I said the very same thing when I got mine, what possible use will I have for this thing? Well turn's out I use it for pretty well everything. Gotta keep dusting off the laptop now but I don't mind
    04-16-12 06:34 PM
    Hey When I bough my PB I dint need it at all I only picked it up cause it was on
    sale for $300 off so I couldn't resist.
    I had my iPad2, a cheap Android tablet and PS3 which is enough entertainment.
    Boy was this a great buy I love this new Gadget it goes everywhere with me.
    Hopefully you will fall in love too.
    04-16-12 06:38 PM
    Oh you do need one.

You will find it is a very useful part of your electronic stock pile. I find I use it more than my laptop, which I never thought would happen.
    Same. Except need is a strong word, but definitely since I have one I use it just as much as my laptop.
    04-16-12 06:46 PM
    I think you'll love it and it may replace much of the time you use other devices. It works best with a Bold 9930, but that's just my opinion. Welcome to the Nation.
    04-16-12 06:49 PM
    You won't be disapointed, I love mine
    04-16-12 07:27 PM
    I think you'll love it and it may replace much of the time you use other devices. It works best with a Bold 9930, but that's just my opinion. Welcome to the Nation.
    Opinion it is, personally I think it goes better with a 9810.
    04-16-12 08:00 PM
    At first I just wanted the PlayBook......now I NEED the PlayBook......I'm ADDICTED
    04-16-12 08:05 PM
    Hehe, thats what i thought.

Im sure i wont be dissapointed, and im sure i will find plenty of uses for it.

Nice to hear from you all guys
    04-16-12 08:58 PM
    Congrats! I had never even seen a Playbook, but researched QNX to the nth degree.
    After that, we bought two, I have now ordered the keyboard and a third Playbook.
    I have a custom built powerful PC for CAD programs, but love the Playbook size for mobility and some business applications. I'm still a novice and learning, but we plan on buying two BB10 phones when available.

The Cascade applications are going to be fantastic. Enjoy.
    04-16-12 09:47 PM
    Welcome to the PB family...keep us dated when you receive it and enjoy...
    dendroica likes this.
    04-16-12 09:52 PM
    I got mine planning to use it for a few things. Then I found out what it can do...and I'm still finding out...I'm giving the 16Gb to my wife as I just ordered a 64GB.

Looks like I'll be using it for more than I planned.
    04-16-12 10:11 PM
    Same here, thought i didn't really needed it. Got three PlayBooks.
    04-16-12 10:13 PM
    Hi and welcome to a great group! The playbook is the best. You will like the form factor and everything about it. I take mine wherever I go. Congrats on making a very wise choice.
    04-16-12 10:14 PM
    Congratulations and welcome. I bought my first one shortly after launch and have enjoyed watching it evolve. Bridge has always worked great for me although I have added all my emails natively since 2.0 release. Apps are steadily getting better and although still lacking for some, I have just about all I need, use it at work and take it just about everywhere I go. Recently bought the keyboard and slowly getting use to it. Since the launch of 2.0 I've bought a second PlayBook for the kids in order to slowly wean them off their ipods.. Enjoy!
    04-16-12 10:36 PM
    You are going to enjoy using Blackberry Bridge to REMOTE your Playbook from your Torch 9810 (which is also what I have), so you can sit on your couch, hook up the Playbook to your TV with a cheap $5 micro-HDMI cable, and have the ability to surf the net or watch movies or play games on a big screen TV!!!!

You are going to enjoy the easy internet browsing experience, with full flash support and lots of internet sites are going to work very well!

You are going to enjoy lots of cool and portable games, especially free HD ones like the car-racing and shooters that RIM is offering, plus many more apps coming that will keep you busy for a while.

You will also browsing the news and watching/listening to podcasts, subscribing to RSS feeds, taking videos with the built-in HD camera and doing videochat.

You are going to enjoy how portable the Playbook is going to be, small enough to fit into pant pockets (not all pants, but some dress pants), and fitting inside my jacket inside pocket.

You will enjoy working on documents, printing from your computer to the device using the PrintToGo function, you will enjoy the cloud storage abilities, and that it works with LogMeIn with your Torch REMOTE bridge to left or right-click on things, if you need to log in to your work computer. You will enjoy getting your emails downloaded straight to it, and also getting a Zinio account and $25 free credit towards any magazine!

You will enjoy playing with DOSBox and installing some of your old games or even Windows 95 and 98 just for fun. If you have kids, you will enjoy all the free educational and cool apps for children, and the drawing and coloring apps.

You will enjoy not paying much for this amazing device... $199 for a slick and fast experience on the 16gb model!
    LeKeiser and kozmo68 like this.
    04-16-12 10:54 PM
    The more i read, the more anxious i get, im starting to feel like a kid in christmas xD
    04-17-12 09:35 AM
    You have a Playstation like me. You'll be suprised by the Playbook, gaming is great on it for relaxing and media is fantastic!

Grab a HDMI to MicroHDMI to stream a video feed to television! Really worth it, i've been streaming internet videos, videos in general( 1080p movies, 720p downloaded videos ), pictures and games in general to the television downstairs when people come over!

My family also enjoys is very much as i share a lot of videos on the TV. Such as cookery videos to my mum ^^ Really... the playbook is 24/7 on me nowadays!

Best purchase i've made in years! Probably best purchase after my Sony Bravia and Playstation.

I got mine planning to use it for a few things. Then I found out what it can do...and I'm still finding out...I'm giving the 16Gb to my wife as I just ordered a 64GB.

Looks like I'll be using it for more than I planned.
    Hey, i've been planning on getting a 64GB Playbook aswell and giving this one to my mum eventually. ^^
    04-17-12 10:26 AM
    Okay guys I have something very important to tell you... I'm writing this from my brand new playbook!!!

Hehe you were all so right, this thing is amazing!! It's so incredibly fast, it looks so incredibly good and everything I've tried works so so well. For now I'm just familiarizing with it, but I'm sure I'll be posting lots of questions on the next few days.

Thanks a lot again guys, this has to be one of my favorite purchases ever
    04-24-12 08:57 PM
    Okay guys I have something very important to tell you... I'm writing this from my brand new playbook!!!

Hehe you were all so right, this thing is amazing!! It's so incredibly fast, it looks so incredibly good and everything I've tried works so so well. For now I'm just familiarizing with it, but I'm sure I'll be posting lots of questions on the next few days.

Thanks a lot again guys, this has to be one of my favorite purchases ever
    Yeah baby!
    axllebeer likes this.
    04-24-12 09:05 PM
    Ok guys i know this might be a weird post, but i had to let you all know i just ordered a playbook just because you all make it look so damn good!!

I mean, i have my laptop, i have my 9810, i have a PS3 so i dont really see the point of a tablet and im not even sure what is the use im going to have for it, but you all made it sound so good in every aspect, so useful, so lifechanging, and so incredibly inexpensive that i couldnt help ordering one.

Im not in the US so i guess it will take me about a week to receive it, but i wanted you guys to know how good your are selling this thing, RIM should give you all a cookie or something.

Cant wait!
    Just trust us, you need it. Might not seem like it now, but I really would be lost without mine. Thought I left it at a restaurant about a week before OS 2.0 came out and I nearly got sick. Big thanks goes out to my wife for discovering that I left it in out sons room under a pile of bills that I was going to get online and pay with it.

The convenience of the PlayBook is just unmatched for most everything I normally would have done on a PC. Bridge on the go for data connection, surfing from the couch, HDMI out on the flat screen using my BlackBerry as a remote for all kinds of things, the list goes on. Home videos of the kids and the ease of uploading them to Facebook works like a charm which has been a big part of my day today.

Ok I'll stop now. I didn't read all the other comments so I'm sure there are plenty of repeats here.

Oh yeah, and surfing the CB forums on it, like I'm doing right now
    04-24-12 10:11 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD