I'm a college student going for my masters in IT and thought that this would be the perfect tab
    i just ordered my 32GB playbook after much tablet research, i had recently lost my windows laptop leaving me with my macbook pro and custom built windows desktop when my laptop broke i had considered replacing it again with another windows laptop but then decided a tablet would be best suited for filing my tech void. so i began researching tablets first i looked at the le pan, then acer iconia, samsung galaxy, the transformer all seemed to be missing something that id like, then i started reading reviews of the playbook watching videos and decided this was for me so now i have a playbook 32gb, carrying case that flips to stand,charging dock, and my grandmother custom sewed it a messenger bag for carrying it so come the 7th i have much playing to do.
    Last edited by inolle; 02-29-12 at 10:41 PM.
    Chrisy, Spencerdl, nasa25 and 2 others like this.
    02-29-12 10:35 PM
    That's great, I hope you enjoy it Also, we're here to help! These forums are really awesome..
    03-01-12 01:02 AM
    Good to hear that. And what a lovely grandmother you got there.
    She really deserve a big hug from you she made you a own custom made messenger bag woaah.
    If possible can you make a picture of it and share it with us!
    inolle likes this.
    03-01-12 01:11 AM
    Good to hear that. And what a lovely grandmother you got there.
    She really deserve a big hug from you she made you a own custom made messenger bag woaah.
    If possible can you make a picture of it and share it with us!
    sure sure ill do it with the playbook as i have no camera also after owning 2 bb phones i thought i might like this anyway then some research its confirmed
    03-01-12 06:03 AM
    Welcome to the club, you won't be disappointed at all
    03-01-12 06:10 AM
    Playbook is pretty handy, enjoy!
    03-01-12 06:14 AM
    thank you all for the great welcoming
    03-01-12 09:03 AM
    The Playbook is certainly the right price for a college student and definitely more affordable than just about any other tablet. Your timing is good, now that OS 2 has dropped you'll enjoy many new features that the rest of us had been waiting for.
    03-01-12 09:13 AM
    I'm a college student going for my masters in IT and thought that this would be the perfect tab
    i just ordered my 32GB playbook after much tablet research, i had recently lost my windows laptop leaving me with my macbook pro and custom built windows desktop when my laptop broke i had considered replacing it again with another windows laptop but then decided a tablet would be best suited for filing my tech void. so i began researching tablets first i looked at the le pan, then acer iconia, samsung galaxy, the transformer all seemed to be missing something that id like, then i started reading reviews of the playbook watching videos and decided this was for me so now i have a playbook 32gb, carrying case that flips to stand,charging dock, and my grandmother custom sewed it a messenger bag for carrying it so come the 7th i have much playing to do.
    honestly, the playbook is counterproductive for me. when im in the office, i have my playbook with me, ALWAYS. the thing is, id rather play modern combat 2 rather than working. so i advice you to stay away from your playbook!!!!

03-01-12 09:58 AM
    I like the idea that you did RESEARCH, and pick the BEST tablet for your needs and wants. GOOD luck with your new PlayBook and welcome aboard. Pull up a couch and get comfortable....there's a lot to see here
    YourMobileGuru and Carl Estes like this.
    03-01-12 10:07 AM
    Congrats. this is one purchase I don't think you will ever regret.. Have fun
    03-01-12 10:09 AM
    enjoy it man! the wait will be worth it!

i've been enjoying since september!!!

welcome to the pb club (lol)
    03-01-12 10:23 AM
    honestly, the playbook is counterproductive for me. when im in the office, i have my playbook with me, ALWAYS. the thing is, id rather play modern combat 2 rather than working. so i advice you to stay away from your playbook!!!!

hehe ditto with my macbook pro i bought for college i bring to every class to take notes but ends up browsing internet or watching movies i have encoded from my dvd collection more frequently than notes
    03-01-12 11:49 AM
    I like the idea that you did RESEARCH, and pick the BEST tablet for your needs and wants. GOOD luck with your new PlayBook and welcome aboard. Pull up a couch and get comfortable....there's a lot to see here
    hehe yea theres a lot of features this has that other tablets just over looked for some dumb reason or another and i like the os more than androids
    03-01-12 11:51 AM
    sure sure ill do it with the playbook as i have no camera also after owning 2 bb phones i thought i might like this anyway then some research its confirmed
    Yeah that would be lovely! That's very smart of you girl that you did some research first.
    Many peoples tend to come first with their indesive decisions without any research.
    So i'm glad that you did that. So you know what you are doing, so way to go girl.
    I hope you will like your PlayBook that much as i do.
    03-01-12 01:43 PM
    Yeah that would be lovely! That's very smart of you girl that you did some research first.
    Many peoples tend to come first with their indesive decisions without any research.
    So i'm glad that you did that. So you know what you are doing, so way to go girl.
    I hope you will like your PlayBook that much as i do.
    im sure ill love it, it looks amazing and i cant stop watching vids and reading about apps the 7th cant come soon enough. also im a guy
    03-01-12 04:36 PM
    should have got the 64. believe me!
    03-01-12 04:52 PM
    Woops don't mind that lol, thought you were a girl by looking at your name and picture.
    So i beg my pardon hahaha!
    03-01-12 04:52 PM
    Woops don't mind that lol, thought you were a girl by looking at your name and picture.
    So i beg my pardon hahaha!
    its ok yes the name is randomly generated and the picture is of a fake eevee evolution from pokemon i rather like it
    03-01-12 06:13 PM
    should have got the 64. believe me!
    i wish but i budgeted myself on student loan money used on it and with accessories it was nearly 400$
    03-01-12 06:14 PM
    If ya finally get some pics of your PB in/out of your custom messenger bag, here is a thread I stumbled across while continuing to do some more research of my own ! http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...60#post7193660
    titled: "Official: Post your PlayBook pics here "
    03-01-12 06:23 PM
    If ya finally get some pics of your PB in/out of your custom messenger bag, here is a thread I stumbled across while continuing to do some more research of my own ! http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...60#post7193660
    titled: "Official: Post your PlayBook pics here "
    hate to burst your bubble but that points to my topic:P
    Cracklen likes this.
    03-01-12 06:26 PM
    4 days until playbook arrives. I'm so pumped for it all I've been doing is light gaming and reading forum discussions, watching vids and searching up apps, on wed my laptop and desktop are gonna be very lonely
    03-02-12 10:55 PM
    It'll be worth the wait. Finally got mine yesterday and loving it so far... In fact I'm typing this from my PlayBook right now
    inolle likes this.
    03-02-12 11:26 PM
    It'll be worth the wait. Finally got mine yesterday and loving it so far... In fact I'm typing this from my PlayBook right now
    oh i know its worth the wait but i should have went and picked it up instead of shipping it, this is just like christmas eve when your little and you want to know if you got the presents you asked for except i got 4 more days of xmas eve
    03-02-12 11:36 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD