Sure hope this is a good deal & I didn't buy from the wrong place, but -- I just found a 16GB Playbook for ~$72 + ~$25 shipping. Even though the shipping charge is outrageous, that's still only about $100 for the whole deal.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more
    11-27-11 01:19 PM
    Sure hope this is a good deal & I didn't buy from the wrong place, but -- I just found a 16GB Playbook for ~$72 + ~$25 shipping. Even though the shipping charge is outrageous, that's still only about $100 for the whole deal.

Sears: Online department store featuring appliances, tools, fitness equipment and more
    HaHa you got ripped off @ $72.99 for 16GB.............................................. .................................................. ...............................................WTF ???

Oh BTW here's a promo code for free shipping - REALJOY (legit)
    11-27-11 01:37 PM
    WTF? Is this legit?
    11-27-11 01:47 PM
    WTF? Is this legit?
    I set up new thread title for exposure, credit to OP here
    11-27-11 01:49 PM
    I have two thoughts here, maybe three.....1. too good to be true 2. Possible scam 3. is it possible that these are refurbished models? Buyer beware

Lastly, I learned a very long time ago if I cannot reach a web retailer by phone and/or get a physical address for that retailer, chances are you are not going to like the instrusive screwing you'll get when there's no BB PB under the Chanuka bush this holiday.
    Last edited by alnamvet68; 11-27-11 at 04:24 PM.
    11-27-11 04:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD