- 12-25-12, 06:01 PM #2
Sorry about that.
You can call rim
The PB has a one year warranty to the original purchaser. It also has 90 free Tech support. I do not know how Rim deals with "quasi-tech support v. warranty"
Canada Toll Free: 1-877-644-8405
United States Toll Free: 1-877-644-8410
Puerto Rico Toll Free: 1-855-651-4936
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (this route generally does not work and a call is necessary)
(UK Support) 0800 096 2805
Playbook French Support
Phone : 0800 914 533 (within 90 days from activation)
- CrackBerry Genius
12-26-12, 05:48 AM #4
- 2,426 Posts
I've heard of some people using their Playbook BBID and sending it out to the Crackberry community. Why?: To try to reach whoever has it with video chat and hopefully convincing them to return it. Not sure if it's been successful, but I've called an owner's Playbook to help myself.BB then, now, forever...yeah, I said it. 335039AC
- 12-26-12, 03:23 PM #8
Sorry for your loss, but Thank-You, it prompt me to write down and save my PlayBook pin# in a secure location and on my Bold 9930. My Blackberry devices are rarely out of my site, but who knows what might happen.
- By karate.monkey in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 13Last Post: 10-09-11, 08:10 AM
- By Guyzer in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 23Last Post: 10-04-11, 09:23 PM
- By LVWILLIAMLV in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 18Last Post: 10-04-11, 01:59 PM
- By Mikhail8900 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 10Last Post: 08-25-11, 02:40 AM
- By Chokeberry in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 9Last Post: 04-24-09, 08:52 AM