Just picked up my 32 gig playbook from BB today. Trying to set it up. Turned it on and can't connect to my WiFI network. Nothing!!! Any suggestions? Really want to get this up and running so I can have some fun.

Thanks for the help.
    04-23-11 03:49 PM
    I had to find a coffee shop with no log in or password required. Was able to plug in power, download new S/W. Now works on all WiFis and bridge.
    04-23-11 04:06 PM
    Connect to your computer and update through DM. If that doesn't work try resetting your router or enter your info manually. If that still doesn't work come back and let us know.
    04-23-11 04:13 PM
    If your router is older, that might be the problem.
    Happened to me, got a new router and everything worked out.
    But try the above first.
    04-23-11 04:15 PM
    Seems I had to transmit my SSID before it would connect. Now it's doing it's update. After that I'll stop my SSID transmission again and see what happens.

Thanks for the help.
    04-23-11 04:46 PM
    so i just came home for the summer and cant connect to my wifi here (i could at my other place) the modem is old so i'm going to try and replace that and hopefully it will connect then. if anyone else has solutions let me know
    04-24-11 05:11 PM
    Before giving up try the manual connect. It has worked for some if I remember correctly. Worth a shot.
    04-24-11 05:56 PM
    when i try to do it manually i fill out the ssid, password, band type (not 100% sure but i think its dual band?) and automatically obtain ip address and the save/ connect buttons are grey and not clickable =/
    04-24-11 06:12 PM
    I would get a new router, and a modem.
    I thought my router was new but my tablet was too new for my router.
    Plus if you didn't get internet at all, then the modem would be the problem but it's the WiFi that's the problem here so it's the router.
    04-24-11 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD