Hey guys, i just got a new bb playbook and im wondering if you can suggest any apps, games or other stuff to download? I already have it bridged with my bold 9900 what are great together! Thanks
    03-24-12 12:20 PM
    Files & Folders
    AlexFraser47 likes this.
    03-24-12 12:22 PM
    get the apps that you need. easy answer.

I love the following: Dolphin Browser - News 360 - Hockey Central - Market Live - QFolio - Zinio - Twitter & Facebook (of Course) - Bluebox & Box - PDF Creator - DIgital Signature - RICOH Hotspot (I have some uses for this) - Slacker Radio - Battery Guru - Cineplex - Pushup Fitness - Conqu - Recipe Box - ING and Royal Bank apps - Games - (personal Taste of Course) Tank riders - bubble birds - angry birds - madden 12 - asphalt 6 - mordern combat - drawing book - doodle blast - playbook chess.

ahhhh there you go - just a few of my favorite apps - boy I am glad I dont have 10000000000 apps to try to sort thru to find a good one

good luck and welcome to playbook

pick1eberry and AlexFraser47 like this.
    03-24-12 12:27 PM
    get the apps that you need. easy answer.

I love the following: Dolphin Browser - News 360 - Hockey Central - Market Live - QFolio - Zinio - Twitter & Facebook (of Course) - Bluebox & Box - PDF Creator - DIgital Signature - RICOH Hotspot (I have some uses for this) - Slacker Radio - Battery Guru - Cineplex - Pushup Fitness - Conqu - Recipe Box - ING and Royal Bank apps - Games - (personal Taste of Course) Tank riders - bubble birds - angry birds - madden 12 - asphalt 6 - mordern combat - drawing book - doodle blast - playbook chess.

ahhhh there you go - just a few of my favorite apps - boy I am glad I dont have 10000000000 apps to try to sort thru to find a good one

good luck and welcome to playbook

Is Market Live and the Royal Bank app Android because I can't find them in Appworld?
    03-24-12 12:55 PM
    oops - the rbc app I made - sorry bout that - and marketlive I will find the link for - but it should be on app world.

I was just quickly looking in my folders -
    03-24-12 01:07 PM
    Congrats, and welcome aboard. Pull up a couch and get comfortable there's a lot to see here on Crackberry . Don't forget the two complimentary games in app world ( Modern Combat and Asphalt 6 )......ENJOY
    03-24-12 01:30 PM
    Welcomed my young Jedi
    How about Zinio, What's up, Battery Guru and some games for the kiddos.
    03-24-12 01:31 PM
    Welcome brother you will learn a load here justask politely and your sorted.....Enjoy the best tablet I've ever used...
    AlexFraser47 likes this.
    03-24-12 01:33 PM
    Welcome! I've had mine 2 weeks and love it. Hardly put it down.
    03-24-12 01:36 PM
    buy a rapid charger and set PB behavior as pause lol
    03-24-12 03:00 PM
    Go to this forum for Apps and games... lots of info there on what you might like...

http://forums.crackberry.com/playbook-apps-games-f243/
    auditman likes this.
    03-24-12 03:32 PM
    Splashtop, Tank Recon 3D, a weather app. Its all pretty much there from the start.
    03-24-12 03:50 PM
    I would suggest files and folders. Because the playbook doesn't have a very good native folder app that is a necessity. If you like games check out the two complimentary games on appworld.
    03-24-12 09:05 PM
    Congratulations and welcome!!! I would suggest Cut the rope. Super fun. There is a Super Nintendo emulator as well as many others that can be side loaded in the Apps sub forum. Super Nintendo on my playbook made my life!

Enjoy!!!!
    03-25-12 12:21 AM
    I recommend you, news 360, what's up up, exoplanet explorer, nobex radio, remote desktop, MapApp, Scrapbook, ScoreMobile and Poynt.
    03-25-12 01:12 AM
    Is Market Live and the Royal Bank app Android because I can't find them in Appworld?
    Visit the RBC website click add to bookmarks, click add to homescreen. Voila! "app" made
    03-25-12 08:14 AM
    I have some games, don't really use them. Files and Folders and Book Reader are a must for me, Battery Guru, Groceries Made Easy and Poynt are great apps also (gotta love that cheapest gas feature.
    03-25-12 08:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD