Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By canuck_67
  • 1 Post By jafobabe
    CrackBerry User

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Just got playbook!!

Hey guys, i just got a new bb playbook and im wondering if you can suggest any apps, games or other stuff to download? I already have it bridged with my bold 9900 what are great together! Thanks
    CrackBerry Abuser

Files & Folders
    Life is good!!
    Torch 9810/ Z10 / PlayBook 64G
    Thanked by:
    AlexFraser47 (03-24-2012) 
    CrackBerry Addict

get the apps that you need. easy answer.

I love the following: Dolphin Browser - News 360 - Hockey Central - Market Live - QFolio - Zinio - Twitter & Facebook (of Course) - Bluebox & Box - PDF Creator - DIgital Signature - RICOH Hotspot (I have some uses for this) - Slacker Radio - Battery Guru - Cineplex - Pushup Fitness - Conqu - Recipe Box - ING and Royal Bank apps - Games - (personal Taste of Course) Tank riders - bubble birds - angry birds - madden 12 - asphalt 6 - mordern combat - drawing book - doodle blast - playbook chess.

ahhhh there you go - just a few of my favorite apps - boy I am glad I dont have 10000000000 apps to try to sort thru to find a good one

good luck and welcome to playbook

Torch 9800 Black Z10. playbook 16gb playbook 64gb torch 9800 White Z10(2nd) PlayBook 16GB. (3rd)
    Thanked by:
    pick1eberry likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Quote Originally Posted by canuck_67 View Post
    get the apps that you need. easy answer.

I love the following: Dolphin Browser - News 360 - Hockey Central - Market Live - QFolio - Zinio - Twitter & Facebook (of Course) - Bluebox & Box - PDF Creator - DIgital Signature - RICOH Hotspot (I have some uses for this) - Slacker Radio - Battery Guru - Cineplex - Pushup Fitness - Conqu - Recipe Box - ING and Royal Bank apps - Games - (personal Taste of Course) Tank riders - bubble birds - angry birds - madden 12 - asphalt 6 - mordern combat - drawing book - doodle blast - playbook chess.

ahhhh there you go - just a few of my favorite apps - boy I am glad I dont have 10000000000 apps to try to sort thru to find a good one

good luck and welcome to playbook

Is Market Live and the Royal Bank app Android because I can't find them in Appworld?
    CrackBerry Addict

oops - the rbc app I made - sorry bout that - and marketlive I will find the link for - but it should be on app world.

I was just quickly looking in my folders -
    Torch 9800 Black Z10. playbook 16gb playbook 64gb torch 9800 White Z10(2nd) PlayBook 16GB. (3rd)
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    16,928 Global Posts

Congrats, and welcome aboard. Pull up a couch and get comfortable there's a lot to see here on Crackberry . Don't forget the two complimentary games in app world ( Modern Combat and Asphalt 6 )......ENJOY
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    1,636 Global Posts

Welcomed my young Jedi
    How about Zinio, What's up, Battery Guru and some games for the kiddos.
    CrackBerry User

PIN
    the tail on the donkey

Welcome brother you will learn a load here justask politely and your sorted.....Enjoy the best tablet I've ever used...
    Thanked by:
    CrackBerry Master

Welcome! I've had mine 2 weeks and love it. Hardly put it down.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    331 Global Posts

buy a rapid charger and set PB behavior as pause lol
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    31,232 Global Posts
    PIN
    "Runs with Scissors"

Go to this forum for Apps and games... lots of info there on what you might like...

http://forums.crackberry.com/playbook-apps-games-f243/
    CB 5K 50K,100K 500K Challenge Thread
    auditman likes this.
    CrackBerry Addict

Global Posts
    991 Global Posts

Splashtop, Tank Recon 3D, a weather app. Its all pretty much there from the start.
    HAVE A GREAT BB10 DAY!
    CrackBerry User

I would suggest files and folders. Because the playbook doesn't have a very good native folder app that is a necessity. If you like games check out the two complimentary games on appworld.
    CrackBerry Abuser

Global Posts
    241 Global Posts

Congratulations and welcome!!! I would suggest Cut the rope. Super fun. There is a Super Nintendo emulator as well as many others that can be side loaded in the Apps sub forum. Super Nintendo on my playbook made my life!

Enjoy!!!!
    I'm here to help and learn. I will not participate in mudslinging or arguing in any form. Be nice to each other.

Check out my Tumblr which contains photos taken exclusively with the BlackBerry Playbook and follow me!

"Quit that. Pay attention."
    CrackBerry Abuser

I recommend you, news 360, what's up up, exoplanet explorer, nobex radio, remote desktop, MapApp, Scrapbook, ScoreMobile and Poynt.
    CrackBerry Addict

Quote Originally Posted by oobergeek View Post
    Is Market Live and the Royal Bank app Android because I can't find them in Appworld?
    Visit the RBC website click add to bookmarks, click add to homescreen. Voila! "app" made
    Ain't no rocket scientists in the fire hall
    9500 > 9550 > 9800 > 9810 > 9900

32g Playbook + 16g Playbook + 64g Playbook
    CrackBerry Addict

I have some games, don't really use them. Files and Folders and Book Reader are a must for me, Battery Guru, Groceries Made Easy and Poynt are great apps also (gotta love that cheapest gas feature.
    Ain't no rocket scientists in the fire hall
    9500 > 9550 > 9800 > 9810 > 9900

32g Playbook + 16g Playbook + 64g Playbook