How many out there that DONT own a BlackBerry are buying the PlayBook day 1?

I own a BlackBerry, im buying it, i was just curious.
    04-17-11 03:48 PM
    I'm getting one for free from the developer offer and I don't have a BlackBerry; does that count? :P
    04-17-11 04:27 PM
    The real question is - how many people who dont own blackberrys are visiting Crackberry to see this thread. Im sure there are a few, but they're the ones that are bashing the the PB and saying stuff like its DOA etc etc....
    04-17-11 04:32 PM
    wont do it day 1, will wait until it atleast has more details on what kind of native email they use. if it doesnt have any exchange/activesync support its still a no go for me i think
    04-17-11 04:34 PM
    There is at least one here . I do not CURRENTLY own a Blackberry, but already pre-ordered a 32g playbook. Considering getting myself one of those new touch screen Blackberries later.
    04-17-11 04:59 PM
    One over here.

I don't own and have never owned a blackberry (or any cellphone/smartphone) and I'll be buying a Playbook.

If (and that's a big If) I ever purchase a cellphone/smartphone, I'll have my eye out on a blackberry running QNX.
    04-17-11 05:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD