Hi,

I have my music on my DM set to "all music" (coming from iTunes). I've plugged my PB to the DM 3 times. Each time it has downloaded the entire music library, so I have a file named "music", "music 2" and "music 3" BUT all songs is only 2003 songs (each music file is also 2003 songs).

How do I stop getting a new "music" file everytime I plug in?

Thanks
    04-20-11 06:29 AM
    Or alternatively how do I clear ALL music so I can start again?
    04-20-11 06:40 AM
    Hi, i have just downloaded Sync My I Tunes at blackberry playbook. It's working good. I suggest you to use this. It is new app at blackberry playbook for synching I tunes from your computer to Playbook.

It allows you to select songs and then copy from your PC to PB. You can download all songs or can download selected ones.

For your help i am giving its link below.

Buy Sync My iTunes - Download Sync My iTunes - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World
    Hmmmmmmm. It's ok to recommend an app even if you're the developer of the app. But if you're going to recommend an app you developed, at least identify yourself as the developer- don't pass yourself off as some disinterested third party. Now, why do I say you're the developer- you've posted a total of 18 times on Crackberry, and in these posts you recommended four different apps. These four apps all have the same publisher. Is that pure coincidence? I don't think so.

edit- nevermind- seems someone pulled the post I responded to.
    Last edited by pacoman03; 09-13-12 at 09:24 AM.
    bdegrande likes this.
    09-13-12 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD