It's like clockwork. The time of the month when the posts on the forum all seem to look the same.

Where's the update, why RIM is failing, why I hate my PB, why i waaa, waaa, waaa...

I feel sorry for Kevin and the rest that work so hard to actually supply us with useful information and help us to see that we really do have great devices and a great community, that will only get stronger.

So instead of posting complaints about my device (I have none with the device or OS), today I will just say thank you Kevin and the entire CrackBerry team.
    This is always the 1st place for me to find out about significant device, OS, or app updates.
    09-14-11 09:38 PM
    For many girls... it might be that time of the month too....
    ridesno159, KQ9, JR A and 4 others like this.
    09-14-11 10:35 PM
    LOL. You'd know.

True that, it's like a pattern now.
    09-14-11 11:15 PM
    And with a bridge update now out it seems like a pretty good call!
    09-15-11 09:13 AM
    It happens on the Android and WM7 sites as well. It's worse for Android phones vs tablets though because carriers are involved. In some cases though there are legitimate gripes, like when Samsung Fascinates users couldn't call 911. But for the most part it's a lot of whining.

And not everyone likes an update. My Droid X2 hasn't been the same after the latest update to Gingerbread.
    09-15-11 09:40 AM
    How can i tell if its my bosses time of the month? She is moaning that i dont update her enough...
    09-15-11 09:45 AM
    Well, I guess the reliever point about it is, like other "months", it shall pass...
    09-15-11 01:44 PM
    Well, I guess the reliever point about it is, like other "months", it shall pass...
    Unless Gandalf came and said, "YOU SHALL NOT PASS"
    09-15-11 02:14 PM
    on that case, "all our hopes now lie with two little hobbits, somewhere in the wilderness."...
    09-15-11 02:22 PM
    For many girls... it might be that time of the month too....
    I wondered how long it would take for a post like this to appear in this thread. You did not disappoint.
    09-15-11 03:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD