well hey, i just wanted to say that ifirst decided to get a playbook becoz it looked ace and was different from the ipad ( not much a fan of fads, i like to be different) but i also genuinely believe the playbook is really quite cool. i love the sliding features between screens which i think makes this thing a multitasking gem. sure it would be great if i could actually buy stuff through app world, (endless issues and the most annoying thing) but to be honest the free apps are pretty cool and keep getting better. i know it may sound crazy to some but i think the playbook fan base is growing- that being said i dont think ill part ways with my iphone just yet. trying to get the best of both worlds. my advice to people who buy it and then switch straight away, i would say have patience and look at what you need your tablet to do and do research before you buy it. also keep in mind, rome wasnt built in a day and that turned out to be a marvel of its age. i think the playbook future is bright despite the hold up on v2.0 update. enjoy your toys boys!
    10-28-11 04:12 AM
    the best thing of all has to be the media playback. unsurpassed by ipad2 easy i think. love the double side speakers. gem
    black hole likes this.
    10-28-11 04:22 AM
    I gotta say that was quite the leap of faith u took considering that u don't own a bb phone hence no bridge.

Its great that you enjoy the PB. Cheers.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-28-11 04:26 AM
    Best yet, It keeps getting better!! enjoy..
    10-28-11 06:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD