There was a lady who was recently married to her fourth husband. On the wedding night, she said 'Please be gentle because I am a virgin.' "What", her husband replied, but this is your fourth marriage. "Well" she said, 'My first husband was an alcoholic and got drunk every night and we never made love.' 'My second husband was actually gay and had no interest in me sexually.' 'My third husband worked for RIM and all he could say was wait till next quarter.'
    07-06-11 05:21 PM
    I have to admit, at the first sentence I was saying WTF in my head. By the end I was laughing.. Hope this doesn't get deleted. Hehehe
    07-06-11 05:27 PM
    replace last sentence by it policy do not allow for this action
    07-06-11 05:30 PM
    LMAO Good one!
    07-06-11 06:50 PM
    Hahahaha a good one indeed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-11 06:56 PM
    lol the last part got me, I wonder if "sorry but you'd have to be registered on BIS first" works.
    07-06-11 07:16 PM
    A newlywed couple enters their honeymoon suite. They get into bed and the wife turns to her new husband and says, "I'm so excited. Everyone's been telling me how great this is going to be. The husband reaches over, kisses his new wife, rolls over, and falls asleep.

The next morning, the husband wakes up to find his wife sitting in a chair looking depressed. He asks what's wrong. She explains how she was expecting so much more from the night before. Her husband says not to worry. He tells her that by the end of the summer he will be able to do everything she was expecting and then some.
    Technerd.McLeod and tstrike34 like this.
    07-06-11 07:25 PM
    This thread is one big RIM job.
    07-06-11 08:46 PM
    It's all good!
    07-06-11 10:18 PM
    This thread is one big RIM job.
    LOL! I can see the jokes coming from this line now...
    07-07-11 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD