Free country, good luck to ya.
    03-31-12 11:18 AM
    Best to not get defensive with things like this. I love my PB. An iPad might offer more - I don't know - but the key thing for me is that this does what I need it to do, at a great price.

It's like comparing a Ford Focus with an M3 BMW...more money, perhaps more functionality....but maybe that's what you're paying for? Either way, they both perform the basic function of mobility...(or is that a crap example haha?)
    I really like the Playbook's interface, and with sideloaded app ability we can put a lot more on the machine that before (assuming someone else converts them, because I lack the time and patience to do so).

Bought my wife a 64GB new ipad (the HD one), mainly because I wanted her to have her own device (and wanted her to leave my Playbook alone ). She's still learning all it can do - and it can do considerably more than the first version that came out. But I just don't like the interface - she seems okay with it.

So I think the analogy between vehicles is apt. As I ride motorcycles (cages are for snow and lightning), I'll do a bike comparison:

- The new iPad is like a new Honda Goldwing with all bells and whistles. It has every app you ever wanted or didn't, but the interface is somewhat clunky and long in the tooth.

- The Playbook is like the new BMW K1600 GTL. It's new, powerful, more maneuverable and form-fitting than the Wing, and not much in the way of accessories has been made for it.
    Last edited by jegs2; 03-31-12 at 11:38 AM.
    anon(2678007) likes this.
    03-31-12 11:35 AM
    Good luck.
    03-31-12 11:52 AM
    He has a total of 8 posts. I call troll post
    03-31-12 12:02 PM
    What exactly is the point of the original post? We don't need to know that you are selling your PB. We all have Playbooks - this is a Playbook forum after all.
    03-31-12 12:42 PM
    cheerio!
    03-31-12 12:43 PM
    Nothin like posting in every forum you can to promote your eBay Auction...

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...l-case-713206/
    hpjrt and SnoozerBold like this.
    03-31-12 12:47 PM
    It's cal SPAMMING!
    03-31-12 12:52 PM
    03-31-12 01:00 PM
    Hey all,
    I've made the decision to sell. It seems the updates aren't coming fast enough for me. I love my PB and am curious about the future of these devices. Its FS none the less. Take care all!
    Who the he** cares ...
    alnamvet68 likes this.
    03-31-12 01:18 PM
    Hey all,
    I've made the decision to take a dump. It seems the bathroom is not occupied. I love my TOTO SW554-01 and am curious about the comfort of these Toilet Seats. I am going to take a dump none the less. Take care all!

WHO CARES?
    People do care. I sure hope everything came out alright
    03-31-12 01:42 PM
    Hey all,
    I've made the decision to sell. It seems the updates aren't coming fast enough for me. I love my PB and am curious about the future of these devices. Its FS none the less. Take care all!
    you will make somebody else happy owner but good luck to you !
    03-31-12 01:53 PM
    Nothin like posting in every forum you can to promote your eBay Auction...

http://forums.crackberry.com/marketp...l-case-713206/
    Not that I care really, cause I really don't, but I believe that this post (the one you posted in this forum for them) was only posted in the CB Marketplace forums and in no other forums unless some posts were deleted, which is possible of course.
    03-31-12 02:04 PM
    Have fun with your retina pad.
    03-31-12 02:21 PM
    Not that I care really, cause I really don't, but I believe that this post (the one you posted in this forum for them) was only posted in the CB Marketplace forums and in no other forums unless some posts were deleted, which is possible of course.
    Now Mike, I'm just trying to help the OP sell his Playbook..
    03-31-12 02:22 PM
    Who the he** cares ...
    lol - am reminded of .
    03-31-12 02:35 PM
    OP owns a Nook, as established in several other forums. Once he sells the PB, we will have more with one less, if you know what I mean; sock puppets notwithstanding, of course.
    03-31-12 02:50 PM
    Another "I love my PlayBook but.... (I really don't but just want to troll)" posting.
    alnamvet68 and zethaaron like this.
    03-31-12 03:55 PM
    some more useless info here: i think i am going to have a cup of coffee.....yes, indeed who cares.....go twitter twit.......
    03-31-12 04:14 PM
44 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD