The calendar isn't to big a concern to me, because it seems to be an issue with Gmail and I have read somewhere the next update will fix this, although the spinning circle in my calendar does get very frustrating.

I'm just wondering if anyone is having problems with the Native Contacts, sometimes disappearing and then reappearing after a reboot, not syncing and also with the connected social links saying it's always in a sync mode (saying syncing in progress please wait) but nothing happening.

I deleted Facebook, Linked In and Twitter, and then readded them, and the social feed seemed to work, but then after closing down the contacts and reopening it again, it gives me that sync message and no spinning circle or anything.

Also, if wishes were fishes, I would like to see my phone contacts synch with my native address book, but I understand the reasons why it didn't happen in this update.

Any who...anyone having these problems?
    03-01-12 01:45 PM
    Ill post a picture of the native contact issue I'm facing, a hard reboot seems to solve the problem. It still doesn't help with the social feed sync problem though.
    03-01-12 05:43 PM
    The only time mine have disappeared is when I completely severed the gmail link to email when I was having battery drain issues. I relinked but only calendar/contacts and that fixed it.
    03-01-12 06:49 PM
    I had the same issue, or there of when 3.0 came out that day.

I removed everything and clean installed.

Added the accounts and still same issue.

Let it set for a day and next time I picked it up everything was there. Guess it took a while.
    03-01-12 07:07 PM
    Thanks for responding guys,

I have only calendar and contacts liked into my Native Email w/ Gmail (prefer to still use my phone for that.)

What about when the native contacts is working, is anyone having issues (like I am) with the "syncing please wait" thing coming up. Second tab from the top on the right.
    03-01-12 07:59 PM
    So I'm doing a full security wipe and reinstall of 2.0 to see if this resolves the problem, as I seem to be the only one experiencing this. See how it goes...hate starting from scratch.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    03-03-12 04:41 PM
    Good luck. I seem to be doing reasonably well. Installed google sync on my bb phone and I modified a contact on the pb this morning and then remembered when I was out walking and the contact was updated on my phone. Yesterday I added a few dummy appts and they seem to sync across devices and to Outlook on my Computer. I do not trust the contact syncing to the computer but may give it a try.
    03-03-12 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD