Issues with my playbook
For the past couple of days, while reading crackberry forums, I have been encountering a few issues. When scrolling, I get unlimited lines of the same sentence all the way down and also when I try and scroll a box (sometimes 1/16 to 25%) of the screen will move up while the rest of the screen stays where it is. Does my pb need service? Has anyone else had or has these problems? I am still under warranty for a few more weeks so I would appreciate anyone's input!
- CrackBerry Genius
11-02-2012, 01:36 AM #2
- 1,574 Posts
Re: Issues with my playbook
Hate to ask, but have you done the usual thing? That thing being clearing browser cache or restarting system. Usually fixes issues like this for me.Typed on my BlackBerry Q10 pocket typewriter.
For the best typing experience only one brand does it the best. That brand is BlackBerry.
BlackBerry. Why settle for a wannabe?
Check out some CB and BB wallpapers here:
- By danielcj in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 2Last Post: 08-03-2012, 02:00 AM
- By omega supreme in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 21Last Post: 06-20-2012, 05:17 PM
- By Jmorto89 in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 24Last Post: 01-08-2012, 03:17 PM
- By Y-man in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 1Last Post: 05-22-2011, 04:22 PM
- By Nedimios in forum BlackBerry 8830 WEReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2007, 10:52 AM