I have a Bold 8520, Playbook and a Jeep Grand Cherokee with built-in bluetooth. Everytime after I bridge my Bold with the Playbook, and then try to use the Bold in my vehicle, the blutooth will not hook-up until I remove the battery from the phonr and reboot-twice.
    Any suggestions as to what the problem is and how to fix?
    Thanks.
    02-17-12 03:31 PM
    Anybody???
    02-18-12 08:09 PM
    On my 9930 I have a list of Blutooth devices I can connect to. If I do not choose another blutooth device it will think I am still trying to connect with the PB. Are you turning off Blutooth after you are through using bridge? Mine will stay connected to BT even though I have disconnected the bridge. You have to manually turn it off.
    Last edited by albee 1; 02-18-12 at 08:54 PM.
    02-18-12 08:42 PM
    I don't have any problems going from the bridge to bt in the car and back without doing anything manually. Are you sure you have your car's connection on the phone set up to automatically detect??

I'd suggest deleting all bt connections from all devices and the car and redefine each from scratch. Start with the PB first, then reconnect with the car.

If that doesn't work, you may try reinstalling the latest bridge app (Your BlackBerry Home Page ftw) and see if that helps.
    02-18-12 10:18 PM
    Car and phone are set-up to auto connect....has worked for the past 6 months....I'll try some of these suggestions...thanks.
    02-19-12 10:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD