hey everybody, i recently got my playbook and i love it so far, but ive run into a small problem. sometimes when im playing music while browsing the web, the music just stops playing...ive tried switching to the music app to reclick the play button but when i return to the browser the music stops again..i usually close the browser and reopen it but them it just happens again...

anybody else have the same issue?? any fix for it?
    12-09-11 04:16 PM
    Top on the GEAR icon on the Home screen, then go to the General tab. Make sure that Application Behavior is set to Showcase. This will allow the music to continue playing when you switch app. The default setting will pause the app in the background.
    12-09-11 04:30 PM
    Showcase (as suggested above ) should solve it.
    12-09-11 07:47 PM
    i was having the same issue when i noticed it only happened when i would pause my music player and switch to the web to watch a youtube video or webpage with an embedded youtube video and i choose to play the video or a webpage has some type of video that plays automatically when the webpage is done loading. once done watching the video i would switch over to the music player and start the player and when i switch back to the browser it would stop the music even if i didnt attempt to play a video. what i do now is refresh the webpage when im done watching the video and than switch over to the music player to start the music and it continues to play when i switch back to surfing the web....
    12-09-11 09:37 PM
    happens to me too when browsing espn full website. must be the flash or embedded videos
    12-09-11 10:26 PM
    i have this issue with pandora web based. The first time i used it and switched between stuff it would still run in the background. Later i saw somewhere on the forum that the downside to web based pandora is it will pause in the background. Another annoying issue is that the time out cant be set to to never. Touching the pb every 5 min to keep tbe music going blows. Really wish we had an app allready.
    12-09-11 10:41 PM
    i thought the same for shoutcast... the PB is finicky. Sometimes it works with the PB screen off/in the background, sometimes it doesn't. For this purpose I have made station shortcuts to the HomeScreen in case the background music doesn't work, I can close the browser app and quickly launch my radio station again. It takes some playing around with for sure
    12-09-11 11:07 PM
    anyone found a fix?

its annoying when a flash object stops my music
    02-17-12 04:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD