When will blackberry catch up?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-18-11 02:52 PM
    When you say it "arrives on the 25th", I wonder if that's a few units and the rest on backorder like here in the US...

Exclusive : RIM Blackberry Playbook To Launch In UK In June | ITProPortal.com
    03-18-11 03:07 PM
    One would hope so to give rim a chance....

03-18-11 03:34 PM
    When you say it "arrives on the 25th", I wonder if that's a few units and the rest on backorder like here in the US...

Exclusive : RIM Blackberry Playbook To Launch In UK In June | ITProPortal.com
    Dear God! That article states that the chip in the PB is a Marvell! Is it that hard to research your stats? Is credibility not that important anymore?
    03-18-11 03:47 PM
    Dear God! That article states that the chip in the PB is a Marvell! Is it that hard to research your stats? Is credibility not that important anymore?
    More like ITNotSoProPortal

*Processor isn't 1.2Ghz
    *Processor isn't made by Marvell

*They are morons.

hehe:P
    03-18-11 04:03 PM
    Somebody said somehwere (too many threads, vids, articles, etc.) that the OMAP 4430 while given a dual core 1 Ghz rating, when working with the QNX OS functions more like a 1.3Ghz giving you a 2.6 Ghz feel. I'm no chip conessouir (sp), but I imagine there are people who are tuned enough to be able to tell such subtle differences.
    03-18-11 04:12 PM
    Somebody said somehwere (too many threads, vids, articles, etc.) that the OMAP 4430 while given a dual core 1 Ghz rating, when working with the QNX OS functions more like a 1.3Ghz giving you a 2.6 Ghz feel. I'm no chip conessouir (sp), but I imagine there are people who are tuned enough to be able to tell such subtle differences.
    Hey all the better for us Apple's customers got 900Mhz instead of 1Ghz
    03-18-11 04:15 PM
    The PlayBook will have a staggered launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    03-18-11 04:32 PM
    The PlayBook will have a staggered launch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    27th Online
    later , oh well i already ordered

Sent from my laptop using CrackBerry.com
    03-18-11 04:47 PM
    Playbook will probably be available online only in limited quantities in april then be widely available in may or june or even july, but that's just me being cynical.

I think the playbook release is being poorly managed at this point. I think RIM should just man up and tell everyone they're not going to ship it on schedule and tell us when it will be shipped and if they don't know just say so. Otherwise I think the PB will just be a punchline like the white iphone 4.

03-18-11 04:54 PM
    Not until the xoom has sold at least half a million units and ipad2 has sold close to 2 million.

After all.... Why release at a more competitive time and sell more tablets when you can delay it, replace it with promises of how revolutionary it will be when It finally releases and in the meantime sponser a girl scout cookie drive or something?

Seems obvious to me.

03-18-11 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD