- 02-05-2013, 04:15 AM #2
Last edited by ChrisMay; 02-05-2013 at 04:17 AM. Reason: changed device to router
- 02-05-2013, 05:02 AM #5
Ahh! Ok, you need to use a proxy-server. (Google it). Basically, you connect to a server on the internet in the country you need an IP-Address for, then the server connects to the rest of the internet on your behalf and gives out the 'faked' IP address.
Be careful though, it's not very secure (don't give out credit-card numbers or bank details) and it could be illegal (depending on who you are fooling with the faked Ip address).
EDIT - By not very secure above, I mean that anything you do or type while connected through the proxy could (in theory) be monitored/recorded by whoever runs the proxy.
Last edited by ChrisMay; 02-05-2013 at 05:15 AM.
- By t_mo_t in forum BlackBerry Torch 9800Replies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2013, 10:47 AM
- By johnreid in forum BlackBerry PlayBookReplies: 14Last Post: 06-20-2012, 12:57 AM
- By Jc76712 in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 9Last Post: 12-07-2011, 01:54 PM
- By slinkeey in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:39 PM
- By rae820 in forum General BlackBerry DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 12:43 PM