Today only, i found an iogear bluetooth keyboard for only $10.77 shipped. Justdeals.com | Daily deals on electronics, digital cameras and gadgets. Best electronic deals online!. Be sure to use coupon code jd2k11 to get free shipping...also be sure to click no for the warranty, as it defaults to included at a $5 price. It brand new in box. Sells for normally around $30 on amazon and ebay...there is a youtube video of this keyboard where the keyboard is being paired to a playbook...so we know it is compatible. Justdeals accepts paypal. It is model number gkb601

Can anyone recommend a good bluetooth mouse for the playbook?
    mnhockeycoach99 likes this.
    07-10-12 08:57 AM
    I have read all the threads on CrackBerry about issues with trying to use certain bluetooth mice with the playbook...as well as online research. As indicated here on CrackBerry, the Dell Bluetooth Travel Mouse is one that has been proven to work well. Ebay has several sellers offering them for between $12 and $16, depending on if you want new or seller refurbished (compared to over $30 at both Amazon and Dell's website).
    07-10-12 04:33 PM
    There are several Youtube videos I recommend watching for how best to navigate the Playbook with a mouse and keyboard. As both an Ipad and Asus Transformer Prime owner, I can tell you with certainty that the Playbook is now the tablet I own for which both a keyboard and mouse most make sense. Definately worth the investment.
    07-10-12 04:48 PM
    Take a look at this video on Youtube actually using this keyboard with the Blackberry Playbook. I ordered a keyboard as a result.

07-10-12 04:58 PM
    i live in canada and justdeals said it only delivers to contiguous united states. is there a way i can purchase a postal box in the states say in montana somewhere and have them foward everything to my canadian address?

im tired of missing out on these good deals
    07-11-12 12:07 AM
    I purchased the iogear keyboard (I also had a Microsoft 5000 model). Both work great but the iogear keyboard is pretty small (not much wider than the PlayBook) where the Microsoft one is essentially the size of a regular keyboard. I also purchased a Dell bluetooth mouse and it works GREAT!! The iogear keyboard and Dell mouse will turn my PlayBook into even more of a portable powerhouse that I can easily stuff in my pocket instead of having to carry a laptop bag.
    Last edited by mnhockeycoach99; 07-14-12 at 11:59 PM.
    07-14-12 11:56 PM
    Suck! Missed it.
    07-15-12 02:09 AM
    Missed it, Darn!
    If anyone sees something close on this keyboard again, PLEASE POST
    07-15-12 02:33 AM
    i live in canada and justdeals said it only delivers to contiguous united states. is there a way i can purchase a postal box in the states say in montana somewhere and have them foward everything to my canadian address?

You're not the only one in this boat. There are companies out there that cater to Canadian shoppers - they have warehousing facilities in border towns that you can ship to and pick up your goods yourself, usually at a reasonable price ($5/package ).

Take alook at this one ;
    Finding your US shipping address | Ship to the Border
    07-15-12 07:43 AM
    I purchased the iogear keyboard (I also had a Microsoft 5000 model). Both work great but the iogear keyboard is pretty small (not much wider than the PlayBook) where the Microsoft one is essentially the size of a regular keyboard. I also purchased a Dell bluetooth mouse and it works GREAT!! The iogear keyboard and Dell mouse will turn my PlayBook into even more of a portable powerhouse that I can easily stuff in my pocket instead of having to carry a laptop bag.
    I started this thread, and also received late last week both the Iogear keyboard and Dell mouse. I agree the keyboard is small, but for the limited use it will receive, it's fine. The mouse, on the other hand, I have been using like crazy (the scroll wheel even works). Forget stylus pens or your fingers, a mouse is the way to go with the Playbook when viewing full-sized web pages.

As for those of you who missed out on justdeal.com's one day sale of the keyboard, I suggest checking their site daily. Justdeals only sells four items per day, and the keyboard did not sell out, so it will likely appear again in the near future. Here's a link for the Dell Mouse, which is a great deal: new Dell Bluetooth Wireless Optical Mini Travel mouse portable 4 laptop/computer | eBay
    07-15-12 08:12 AM

There are a whole bunch of peope offering the service, either drive over the border to collect, or some will forward. 5 pages of discussion on rfd here US Shipping Address for Canadians - Page 5 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums
    07-15-12 09:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD