Is anyone else having connect problems tonight? My wifi is turned on and shows the green wifi symbol as connected, but I can't access any internet websites. Am I the only one having this problem? I do get comcast emails, but not hotmail. and no internet.
    Thanks.
    05-17-12 09:01 PM
    Sounds like your wifi is having issues to the internet... give it a hour and try again... I have that from time to time on my wifi... even to my PC... it's not the PB.

And how did you post this thread?
    05-17-12 09:14 PM
    My problem more is my PBa's keeps disconnecting to my hotel's wifi, dont know if it has anything to do bec im also connected via bridge.
    05-17-12 09:19 PM
    I actually got help from cust supp. they helped me fix it. You asked how I posted this thread? the normal new thread button....why?
    05-17-12 09:25 PM
    I actually got help from cust supp. they helped me fix it. You asked how I posted this thread? the normal new thread button....why?
    I think the presumption was if you had NO internet, you could not have posted a new thread on Crackberry.

I have not pedaled across the Tacoma Narrows bridge in years!!!! Last week did Greenlake, Edmonds, Kingston, Port Gamble, Poulsbo, Bainbridge, Seattle, Greenlake.
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-17-12 09:59 PM
    Thanks, I missed the meaning of the question. I posted it via my desktop computer.
    05-18-12 12:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD