Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By PadreTremtU
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    For my bank account? *****
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Interesting radio program on future of RIM

I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
    CrackBerry User

I can't believe how the media -- through the Gadget commentator -- misrepresent the facts ... no email!
    awattwell likes this.
    CrackBerry Abuser

PIN
    For my bank account? *****
    Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by PadreTremtU View Post
    I can't believe how the media -- through the Gadget commentator -- misrepresent the facts ... no email!
    Just a little eh!

The funny thing is my wife wants a cell phone, so I said everthing he said about bb phones, but as a positive; great for work, pair with pb, not a toy...then this show came on and made me sound like I was wrong.
    I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    18,382 Global Posts

As of right now, the voting on that one is 36.61% for Yes and 63.39% for No.
    Why is it that when your contract commitment is up, the phone you always wanted is now old and the phone you now want won't be out until the next quarter? - Checkout Planet Loser on Channel C003DAB77

Curve 8330 4.5.0.131 -> Bold 9650 6.0.0.706 --> Qued 10 - Plus not one but two totally awesome (albeit extinct) kickin' Playbooks
    CrackBerry User

Default CBC's Balanced Reporting

What did you expect for goodness sakes? it's the CBC . . . not really known for their balanced reporting!
    CrackBerry Genius

Global Posts
    4,450 Global Posts
    PIN
    268CF108

Quote Originally Posted by PadreTremtU View Post

"there is no email on the device out of the box"

How is that a misrepresentation? Its perfectly true, unless you consider bookmarks to webmail as on device email.
    Twitter: xandermac