- CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses
- 10,470 Posts
Interesting find in BB10 Maps
Does this mean we'll get public transport and transit? your guess is as good as mine but I see it as a good sign that the data is there.
- CrackBerry Abuser
02-09-2013, 03:32 PM #4
- 269 Posts
I wouldn't doubt it is on the way. Overall, I quite like the foundation of BB maps. Simple, clear and easy to route through. A few more value added features, like transit maps would be nice but that is pretty much it. No need to clutter it up with 3D satellite features.
- By Blackberry_boffin in forum BlackBerry 10 OSReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2012, 04:38 PM
- By cgk in forum News & RumorsReplies: 52Last Post: 07-15-2012, 07:43 AM
- By Grangey. in forum BlackBerry OS AppsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2009, 10:05 AM
- By Grangey. in forum Storm OS DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2009, 10:05 AM
- By sonar_chris in forum BlackBerry Curve 83xxReplies: 1Last Post: 11-24-2008, 12:55 PM