I was thinking about the Playbook gestures and thought of one that would be cool. Right now we have the ability to swipe down fro top corners and view that top of the screen, but wat about the bottom corners? I think that if you swipe up from those corners it should show your top row of apps. It would be a faster way of opening more apps.
    09-29-12 02:30 PM
    The bottom left already brings up the keyboard. Swiping up shows your dock.
    bungaboy likes this.
    09-29-12 02:39 PM
    I'd like the back swipe used in Android Player to wok in the PB browser as well.
    Zildjian71 and FF22 like this.
    09-29-12 02:46 PM
    I'd like the back swipe used in Android Player to wok in the PB browser as well.
    Dude you rock! That is a great idea.
    09-29-12 03:21 PM
    Yes, now that I "swipe back" to go back one stage in some Android apps, I am doing it in various browsers and, of course, it does not do anything!!!!
    09-29-12 03:33 PM
    i brought that up once in the past as im a webos phone user and i just love this as back button.
    pretty much got more negative responses that i should get a other device and that this is a other os and so on.
    but imo its just wasted not using it and it would also integrate the android apps better into the ystem if the same controls work in the native apps as well.

ps: they should also get rid of the info bar in android apps if you enter the menu. its just useless and annyoning imo.
    09-29-12 04:21 PM
    i brought that up once in the past as im a webos phone user and i just love this as back button.
    pretty much got more negative responses that i should get a other device and that this is a other os and so on.
    but imo its just wasted not using it and it would also integrate the android apps better into the ystem if the same controls work in the native apps as well.

ps: they should also get rid of the info bar in android apps if you enter the menu. its just useless and annyoning imo.
    You have the option to dismiss it and once 2.1 hits, each app will have it's own window so the bar will no longer clutter the screen with all android apps you've run.
    09-29-12 05:52 PM
    You have the option to dismiss it and once 2.1 hits, each app will have it's own window so the bar will no longer clutter the screen with all android apps you've run.
    im running 2.1 and thats not what i mean, i mean the info bar that gets displayed when you open the menu in an android app (swipe down) it just offers a back button, info button and a lock to screen function. In most cases the bar disappears after leaving the menu but in some apps it stays and i have to get rid of it with pressing the lock to screen button twice. i just cant see any use for this for me, hope they get rid of it in the future or atleast allow us to deactivate it.
    09-29-12 07:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD