I am loving the e-mail app but seems I have an e-mail that every time I try to open it, the e-mail app crashes. So I can't delete it.. Anybody got a clue as to how I can delete this problem?
    03-06-12 06:42 PM
    You could try opening it up on your computer and then delete the email? Or if you only have the PlayBook, use the web version of your email service and delete via the web?
    03-06-12 06:45 PM
    Try deleting it through the bridge?
    03-06-12 06:52 PM
    I am loving the e-mail app but seems I have an e-mail that every time I try to open it, the e-mail app crashes. So I can't delete it.. Anybody got a clue as to how I can delete this problem?
    Put the mail app into multi-select mode; you should be able to select and delete the message without loading it.
    lotuslanderz likes this.
    03-06-12 06:58 PM
    You could try opening it up on your computer and then delete the email? Or if you only have the PlayBook, use the web version of your email service and delete via the web?
    Tried that but the particular e-mail doesn't show up on my computer or online email accounts.

Also, I don't have a blackberry phone so no bridging..
    03-06-12 07:23 PM
    Put the mail app into multi-select mode; you should be able to select and delete the message without loading it.
    How do you put it in multi-select mode..? I dont remember seeing that option..
    03-06-12 07:26 PM
    How do you put it in multi-select mode..? I dont remember seeing that option..
    When in the email app, swipe down and tap on "select".
    That was a great suggestion by cletis!
    03-06-12 07:47 PM
    When in the email app, swipe down and tap on "select".
    That was a great suggestion by cletis!
    Sorry for the brevity. Yeah, you need to swipe down from the top bezel. Remember from the tutorial you were forced to take when initially starting up the PB, if an app has settings/options/commands, that's where they'll be.
    03-06-12 08:03 PM
    I fixed the problem. I deleted the account that had the funky email and it went away. I re-added the account and the funky email didn't come back. Yeah!

Thanks for the muli-select help. I kind of fast forwarded through the tutorial..
    03-06-12 08:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD