I had posted this on another thread but thought it was an interesting comment, especially to gamers:

"Thanks to the straight forward developer tools, the solid operating system and the premium quality hardware, it took us only one day to get a first version running on the BlackBerry PlayBook. It also took only three lines of code to implement the full audio features through the audio middleware fmod available on the BlackBerry PlayBook OS,� says Michael Schade, CEO of Fishlabs Entertainment. �We are extremely excited to be releasing our flagship title on the PlayBook at end of this month. With the tight integration of BlackBerry App World and its premium user base we would not be surprised that BlackBerry becomes one of our most important platforms in a very short time.�

BlackBerry World: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD blazing onto BlackBerry PlayBook | .::BerryEG::.
    jafobabe likes this.
    05-07-12 08:38 PM
    WOW!! Sounds VERY promising.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    05-07-12 08:44 PM
    Galaxy on Fire 2 looks AWESOME!! If this is an indication of what kind of gaming is going to be available on the Playbook, it suggests a strong platform.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    05-07-12 08:52 PM
    This game has got to be kick a$$!! It cost $9.99 on ios.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    05-07-12 09:06 PM
    I'm really looking forward to this one.

I was a huge fan of Elite on the Commodore-64, and it will be awesome to be back in that genre on the PlayBook, with a few thousand times more power at my fingertips, literally.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    05-07-12 09:13 PM
    This game has got to be kick a$$!! It cost $9.99 on ios.
    I know! It's definitely a top notch game. Now we're talking. Some serious games and devs showing up for the PB.
    05-07-12 11:13 PM
    This game so reminds of Freelancer.
    05-07-12 11:23 PM
    This game so reminds of Freelancer.
    It sort of does, but much cooler to me. The demos and screen shots I've seen for Galaxy On Fire 2 are forcing me to reconsider trying to keep games off my PB It's encouraging to see more of the companies of these high quality games finally getting on board.
    Last edited by rotorwrench; 05-07-12 at 11:51 PM.
    05-07-12 11:47 PM
    Moaaar games please, my games collection is getting boring.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    05-07-12 11:49 PM
    Moaaar games please, my games collection is getting boring.
    LOL, you want more and I'm trying to keep them off
    05-08-12 12:04 AM
    Ohh now you say, i think you are right! should stop forcing to keep them off, too addicting geez not good!
    05-08-12 12:21 AM
    LOL too late, I think you already are addicted
    05-08-12 12:28 AM
    Noooo i don't want to be excited nor addicted!

05-08-12 12:39 AM
    Noooo i don't want to be excited nor addicted!

Click to view quoted image
    LOL That was me when we got remote
    05-08-12 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD